The Financial Situation (42 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That articles is straight out of football manager :lol:

On the topic of sponsorship - we all know it will never happen but just imagine a Juve jersey with Ferrari as a sponsor. We'd sell a billion.
Oh, that would be lovely. In the US we have a lot of non-Ferrari owners that like to sport Ferrari attire, so maybe even non-Juve fans would buy that. Good marketing!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It's kinda weird, having such an 'everybody's darling' brand up your sleeve and not use it
Ferrari doesn't even need advertising, Jeep does. These guys think nothing else than business and they don't run Juve the same way their grandfather did.

As far as the money for Jeep goes, they have to pay Juve around the same amount they pay other sponsorship deals. If they went out of their way to give Juve €60 mill for the shirt sponsor, they'd get in trouble with their other business partners.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Any reason for that? I mean I've got no reason to believe it's likely to happen or anything, but are there any issues with Ferrarri making it impossible?
As far as I'm aware Ferrari spend zero on advertising. Some kind of policy which should definitely be changed in our case :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They are vastly increasing it since 2013 due to Samsungs huge rise in popularity, and its peanuts compared to what other companies do.

Thing is, apple can launch a product with just an announcement and a reveal, and social media and users will do the rest.

Same with ferrari. No need for big ad spending like ze germans. They just reveal a new car at a motorshow, and the rest happens on its own. They also sell a shitton of merchandising

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Apple is the most insanely over marketed company on the planet, ridiculous saying otherwise. That's how they built their brand to most massive and profitable of all time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Apple is the most insanely over marketed company on the planet, ridiculous saying otherwise. That's how they built their brand to most massive and profitable of all time.
I don't know man, I see an Apple user and I think: "Idiot!".
And I'm one of many. Their marketing has gone wrong somewhere, I know you'll say there are always haters but there is more to it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think people are stupid for buying Apple, but it's just convenient and trendy. A person can think for themselves, but people generally will end up copying each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)