The Financial Situation (37 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Revenues up to €350m according to GDS.It was one of their headlines.
Makes the Vidal sale even more mysterious.
So what you are saying is that selling Vidal below value (the words of many, including your own) was not a financial decision?

It's quite obviously not a financial decision.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, which is why it wasn't a money thing IMO.
Maybe more a technical choice? We decided to cash in since we have many B2B in the squad but no proper AM? It could make sense that way.

We lost a lot of firepower with Tevez and Pirlo going out. Allegri realizes we need improvements in terms of creativity. Bayern is interested in Vidal since they sold Bastian and we really like Goetze who is frustrated with Bayern and Pep.

Who knows, at this point all we do is guessing. It seems we want to cash in on Vidal and Llorente to fund a #10. I hope for someone very good to come otherwise it doesn't make sense at all.

Jul 2, 2006
Agnelli is pocketing the profits to organize his presidential campaign.
Agnelli who? It is Elkann pulling strings. A few months ago i read an article about him giving big amount of loan with interest to Juventus. That explains why an ever bleeding wound called Marotta is tolerated. He suits their agenda. With such a liability in charge, Juventus will always depend on their money.

I am still waiting for our 400M from FIGC
:bianconero:

Valentino

I am still waiting for our 400M from FIGC

They can't give us 400m.

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli who? It is Elkann pulling strings. A few months ago i read an article about him giving big amount of loan with interest to Juventus. That explains why an ever bleeding wound called Marotta is tolerated. He suits their agenda. With such a liability in charge, Juventus will always depend on their money.

:bianconero:
He is damn right !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve has a clause with Adidas where if a store anywhere in world sells a Real Madrid jerseys it must also sell Juve's too.
It's not like that, every time a store sells a Madrid jersey they force the customer to buy a Juve jersey with a Morata on the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)