The Financial Situation (17 Viewers)

Valentino

Yes but financially speaking there is no chance of us competing with barca, Bayern, Madrid and the cash rich teams like psg city etc.
I'm pretty sure Pogba is off in 2016 for a hugh fee and maybe morata back to madrid. They can offer higher wages more international appeal and a higher chance of winning the cl. Not many players would refuse that
Pogba isn't going to leave Juventus if Juventus keep on the track.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
someone confirmed this officially?
You can quote me on that. I'm 99% sure he is gone after the euros.
if we sell vidal we dont sell pogba. No sense in arguing how much bayern paid for vidal just because we cant buy two Players for replace vidal and pogba!
Selling Pogba next year has nothing to do with selling Vidal now. Pogba will leave no matter if Vidal stays or not. We could refuse 100m this year so we won't lose both in one window but we won't refuse a hugh offer next year. If Pogba wants out there is nothing Juve can do about

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I said it in other threads, his market value is around 60 M€ and add to that his value to the club.
How did you figure out his market value to be 60?
I agree that his worth for us as a club is intangible, but how is he worth 60m if you look at the season he just had and the relatively short time left on his contract?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How did you figure out his market value to be 60?
I agree that his worth for us as a club is intangible, but how is he worth 60m if you look at the season he just had and the relatively short time left on his contract?
Kondogbia and a few other tranfers that have already taken place this season are an indication. So what do you value him at? 25M€ and Marotta is making the deal of a lifetime selling him for 35M€?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Kondogbia and a few other tranfers that have already taken place this season are an indication. So what do you value him at? 25M€ and Marotta is making the deal of a lifetime selling him for 35M€?
Lets take the EPL transfers oyt og the discussion, those are beyond any reasonable arguments and terribly inflated because of the TV deal and their inherent overrating og domestic talents.

Inter overpaid for Kongdong because they have no pull with players. Furthermore, they will have the chance to sell him on vecause he is 7 years younger than Vidal. Bayern will be lucky to get 10m for Vidal from a turkish team in 4 years. No one here is claiming that the Vidal deal was a stroke of genious, its neither more or less than a fair price.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Does anyone have definitive numbers on the deal? I've read €35m with another 5 in clauses and if that's the case it seems like solid business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)