The Financial Situation (36 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Sorry guys, but if those season tickets went up another 10%+(they should) in price and they sold out in a day, then quite really

We need a bigger stadium. Increasing prices each year will inevitably lead to ultra's not able to afford the season tickets, and we dont want that
Agree.
Prices for this year:
http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/season-tickets/new-season-tickets-2015-16/index.php
Average around 700~ euro (because you need to know the exact number of seats in each sector to calculate it precisely)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Thanks. If we now have last season's figures we can see what improvement we made.

But i think we'd need a 10-15k expansion
Ok found something,according to this :
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29527838

The prices pretty much the same for the lowest and the highest season-ticket as last year...maybe the average ones are different.
Because i think it makes sense that it should be at least a little higher.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way our lowest attendance of the season was as high as 36k. I don't trust those figures. I saw numerous games last season where we struggled to hit 30k.
:boh:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There is no way our lowest attendance of the season was as high as 36k. I don't trust those figures. I saw numerous games last season where we struggled to hit 30k.
According to this source 36k was the least number of fans attending our games in Serie A.

http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A14-15.htm

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A14-15.htm

Our average attendance last season: 38.553 (Only Serie A)

lowest: vs Cesena 36027
highest: vs Napoli 40485
Just seen this. :sergio:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
easy to explain mate. Some people buy a season ticket just to attend important games and try to resell the games they don't attend. So even tough numbers are true there are less people present inside.
Because everyone count in the attendance numbers season ticket holders+ daymatch tickets sold.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Juventus Sell Out Season Ticket Allocation
Juventus have sold their full allocation of season tickets ahead of the new 2015/16 Serie A campaign.

The Bianconeri will compete with the backing of 28,000 season ticket holders during home fixtures at the Juventus Stadium in Turin next season following the sale of all remaining seats available on the first day of general sale.

The Lega Serie A has confirmed next season’s Serie A fixture list will be announced on July 28.

The complete schedule of Serie A 2015/16 fixtures will be presented at the Expo in Milan and will include newly promoted Bologna, Carpi and Frosinone, with the season set to get underway on the weekend of 22 and 23 August.

This season’s winter break will comprise of the weekends of December 27 and January 3 while the season will draw to a close on May 15.

Massimiliano Allegri’s Juventus outfit will start the new season as favourites to claim a fifth straight Scudetto.

Apr 9, 2015
1-0 against Sass and 7-0 against Parma we didn't hit more than 36.000 people.
I think the stats from stadiapostcards are counting on this way: season tickets + matchtickets = ....
A lot of statisticbureaus are counting on this way. But if you want the real numbers you need to count on a other way.
All seasonticketholders - abesentees + matchtickets.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
averaging $100 per seat for 25 games lets say we earn 70m for the year just from season tickets

- - - Updated - - -

averaging $100 per seat for 25 games lets say we earn 70m for the year just from season tickets

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Sorry guys, but if those season tickets went up another 10%+(they should) in price and they sold out in a day, then quite really

We need a bigger stadium. Increasing prices each year will inevitably lead to ultra's not able to afford the season tickets, and we dont want that
Sold out in one day means that the club is selling them too cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)