The Financial Situation (30 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
28,000 season tickets soldout in one day

damn :lol:
Nope mate. For those who wanted to renew their season ticket prelation started around a month ago.
Those season tickets are what's left of those who didn't want to renew or new spots being sold by Juventus.
Not so great comprared to last years where season tickets did not even go on public sale

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I raised my concerns a few pages ago regarding our finances.Is it justified now ?
Even a €350-€400m turnover might not be enough to compete with big sides.
We are getting mediocre deals compared to big clubs.
This is Serie A in 2015.A feeder league with its best club conceding defeat in terms of keeping their stars.

Accept the reality guys.

Looking at the numbers alone, can't say I dint see this coming.
But the shocking part is it happened a year early.
I'm realistic bordering on pessimistic at Times and even I dint see this coming.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
When will be able to sell our name rights again? Lego should step up. Whole stadium can fit in a package and they can sell it on their stores.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

one of the funniest posts I've seen here

hahahahah

- - - Updated - - -

50k would be ideal at this point. But I think there can't be an expansion, not feasible.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I raised my concerns a few pages ago regarding our finances.Is it justified now ?
Even a €350-€400m turnover might not be enough to compete with big sides.
We are getting mediocre deals compared to big clubs.
This is Serie A in 2015.A feeder league with its best club conceding defeat in terms of keeping their stars.

Accept the reality guys.

Looking at the numbers alone, can't say I dint see this coming.
But the shocking part is it happened a year early.
I'm realistic bordering on pessimistic at Times and even I dint see this coming.
:shifty:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Too extreme for your standards and inform poster you are cusp. We just spend twice the amount we are apparently selling Vidal for on bunch of attackers in less than a month.

If this ends up being true, its not financial reasons but more of a sporting decision from the club.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No.We deluded ourselves that we'll compete with elite clubs now that we reached a club final but I wasn't certain of it because of our finances.
I also had this huge concern over our wage cap and turns out we don't seem ready to raise it just yet.
Vidal won't ask to leave if we extend his contract with higher wages which we probably won't do.
I literally couldn't care less what people think of my pessimism but next year is going to be worse.
I really don't know how we gonna keep our best players If big teams offer 'bigger' wages and we don't match that.
Imo, half the members aren't realistic about our standing among the big teams.
We are not Atlético level for sure but our inferior finances mean, we gonna soon fall behind EPL and other elite clubs as well as oil clubs.
We'll be the 'in-between' club so to speak atleast for the next few years.Not elite but neither a total seller either.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Relax. To be like barcelona, madrid, and other elite teams, we need patience.
We do not have domestic tv right like barcelona and madrid.
We do not have strong commercial league like EPL team.
Italy is not strong as german financially.
We also still has impact from calciopoli.

But our club is on the right path.

I know you want to keep winning so badly.
But So does marotta, agnelli and co. If not more.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No.We deluded ourselves that we'll compete with elite clubs now that we reached a club final but I wasn't certain of it because of our finances.
I also had this huge concern over our wage cap and turns out we don't seem ready to raise it just yet.
Vidal won't ask to leave if we extend his contract with higher wages which we probably won't do.
I literally couldn't care less what people think of my pessimism but next year is going to be worse.
I really don't know how we gonna keep our best players If big teams offer 'bigger' wages and we don't match that.
Imo, half the members aren't realistic about our standing among the big teams.
We are not Atlético level for sure but our inferior finances mean, we gonna soon fall behind EPL and other elite clubs as well as oil clubs.
We'll be the 'in-between' club so to speak atleast for the next few years.Not elite but neither a total seller either.
Reality is we can not keep our best players. The only players we can keep are Italians. As long as the big clubs earn much more than we do.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

@DelPiero84

mondo1

May 14, 2006
And you say this why? Because Vidal is leaving? He was at the club for 4 years...
Yes but financially speaking there is no chance of us competing with barca, Bayern, Madrid and the cash rich teams like psg city etc.
I'm pretty sure Pogba is off in 2016 for a hugh fee and maybe morata back to madrid. They can offer higher wages more international appeal and a higher chance of winning the cl. Not many players would refuse that

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

The right path is to sell Vidal for half his real price :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)