The Financial Situation (33 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Honestly you sell jerseys by having star players! If players are marketable than people buy their jerseys. PSG has more stars than us and its that simple. Fake fans are usually the ones to buy Jerseys all the time anyway. I have 6 jerseys but dont buy a ne one every season unless there is a player I really want

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Honestly you sell jerseys by having star players! If players are marketable than people buy their jerseys. PSG has more stars than us and its that simple. Fake fans are usually the ones to buy Jerseys all the time anyway. I have 6 jerseys but dont buy a ne one every season unless there is a player I really want
That's what real does! Buy stars to sell shirts. They spend 80m on James Rodriguez but gain back 40-50m just from his shirts sales.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Avoid. I have a Cherokee it's a $#@! car. It's not smooth to drive at all, has terrible mileage, shakes like a $#@!, and the interior is very basic. You can get better cars for the se price
really? what a shame, they look fantastic

I've always wanted one, or a wrangler

Buy a top of the range Ferrari ffs

do it right
I'm not buying anything :D just asking

buy a few jerseys, hats, and scarves and ship them to me u cheapo
-rep for bein mean

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
"Even in Canada", isn't the eastern part of the country still trying to be French?
They're all about hockey and consider football a bitch sport :D

They recognize their roots to be french but I doubt they wanna be french they have their own identity and culture. Forza Québec, they got the finest bitches un the country imo

- - - Updated - - -

The ones I see with psg shits is mostly africans and arabs that speak French and hoped on the bandwagon

- - - Updated - - -

they would move to France if they had the choice
lel

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fr3sh saw maybe 2-3 people with psg jerseys and now he thinks majority of the people he speaks about are psg fans.

shut the hell up fre3sh. no one signed u as statistician about this.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
No but you can buy us Firmino or a top player instead :D

- - - Updated - - -

you have to remember that a lot of people in Italy buy fake shirts unlike in england
majority of them are inter and roma fans medicore and fake fans for all time

- - - Updated - - -

juve should have a paypal account to take donations. i don't care about jerseys, have a better car than any jeep, i'd like to have a better way to help the club.
buy ticket is important for help to our team

Lazio +9.5%
Juve +0.6%
Roma -0.75%
Fiorentina -5.5%
Milan -8.1%
Inter -19.4%
Napoli -20.6%

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Our minimum attendance only being ~4000 people below our maximum capacity is pretty impressive tbh.

Overall attendance is of course harmed by the relatively small size of the stadium.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Our minimum attendance only being ~4000 people below our maximum capacity is pretty impressive tbh.

Overall attendance is of course harmed by the relatively small size of the stadium.
a 35-40k seat stadium is considered tiny in books...
you guys have embraced mediocrity in all sectors far too easily, good luck finding a ticket for a good place in title decider or CL semi.
The less seats there, the more exp they will be and the less chances to find a decent we have.

But i guess the new board has decided that wont play a little decider match or a CL semi ever again...

As for the third star it will only happen after Agnelii sell us and a new influent owner buys us.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
a 35-40k seat stadium is considered tiny in books...
you guys have embraced mediocrity in all sectors far too easily, good luck finding a ticket for a good place in title decider or CL semi.
The less seats there, the more exp they will be and the less chances to find a decent we have.

But i guess the new board has decided that wont play a little decider match or a CL semi ever again...

As for the third star it will only happen after Agnelii sell us and a new influent owner buys us.
imho the stadium is so small also to take in account when we play small teams .Imho they decide this number because this way it is almost always full . Unfortunately italy is not england or germany where the stadiums no matter how big are almost always full even when playing the last place in the standings

Jan 5, 2007
imho the stadium is so small also to take in account when we play small teams .Imho they decide this number because this way it is almost always full . Unfortunately italy is not england or germany where the stadiums no matter how big are almost always full even when playing the last place in the standings
and torino is not that big city not like milan or roma.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we should have 2 stadiums. this current one for small games, and we should also build a bigger, 100.000 seat for the CL. we can do this after we finish continasa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)