The Financial Situation (46 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Milan building a new stadium and Inter renovating the Meazza would be sweet... finally some new stadiums in italy.. the sooner the better... new stadiums means more supporters and a better atmosphere... better atmosphere means people will tend to like watching italian games... and that is something that's very important
Agree.Italian Calcio needs that.

Udinese,Roma and Samp also working on new stadiums iirc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Good... the more spectators the more chance it will become populair at sports channels...

today in Holland it is very difficult to watch a Juve match because fucking strootman plays at Roma, so it doesn't matter who they play it will be broadcasted.

I wan't the italian league to become like the english league... sportschannels rather broadcast Wolves vs West Ham than Juve - Chievo

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
today in Holland it is very difficult to watch a Juve match because fucking strootman plays at Roma, so it doesn't matter who they play it will be broadcasted.
It's the same situation in Poland with Borussia's games, we can watch all Dortmund's games live BECAUSELEWANDOWSKI. Thank god Glik is not considered as a superstar here.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i fucking hate the fact everyone is so god damn over the top proud of their nationality... even when that stupid Elia bastard was with us they mentioned him EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MATCH here in holland on the television...

makes me hope we buy a very good dutch player or two the next summer... because they'll broadcast juve way more if we have dutch players... even on the bench :p

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
i fucking hate the fact everyone is so god damn over the top proud of their nationality... even when that stupid Elia bastard was with us they mentioned him EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MATCH here in holland on the television...

makes me hope we buy a very good dutch player or two the next summer... because they'll broadcast juve way more if we have dutch players... even on the bench :p
Yeah it's the same shit here in Israel...even if a guy plays in a second division in Belgium...or in Cyprus:D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It's the same situation in Poland with Borussia's games, we can watch all Dortmund's games live BECAUSELEWANDOWSKI. Thank god Glik is not considered as a superstar here.
Yep, same in the US when Americans play. And not like showing random Fulham & Everton matches really increases viewership in this country either, so it's even worse. It's gotten better now since NBC bought the rights to the PL though.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
How much is the Italy's Economy affecting Juventus Finance? I see a new PM is in. Its very volatile in Italy and does this affect the financial of the clubs in Italy?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How much is the Italy's Economy affecting Juventus Finance? I see a new PM is in. Its very volatile in Italy and does this affect the financial of the clubs in Italy?
Well, it has impact to a certain degree, we can't set exorbitant prices of tickets as they do in England, then you have domestic sale of jerseys and other merchandise that plummets in those circumstances, naturally as people have other priorities to take care of; there's systemic risk, risk that can impact whole industry in one country, not only football, connected with taxes, politics regarding endorsement of unfavorable decisions, etc...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Well, it has impact to a certain degree, we can't set exorbitant prices of tickets as they do in England, then you have domestic sale of jerseys and other merchandise that plummets in those circumstances, naturally as people have other priorities to take care of; there's systemic risk, risk that can impact whole industry in one country, not only football, connected with taxes, politics regarding endorsement of unfavorable decisions, etc...
I see, hopefully the economics in Italy goes up from now for the league.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looks like there is a fair chance Matteo Renzi might be appointed Italy PM soon, he's a young guy and considered a bit of a future star in Italian politics, he wants to completely overhaul the Italian political system. A Florentine and the current Florence mayor, I also believe he is a Juventino. It should be interesting to see what direction Italy heads under him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Looks like there is a fair chance Matteo Renzi might be appointed Italy PM soon, he's a young guy and considered a bit of a future star in Italian politics, he wants to completely overhaul the Italian political system. A Florentine and the current Florence mayor, I also believe he is a Juventino. It should be interesting to see what direction Italy heads under him.
Dafuq?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Outwardly he's always pro-Fiorentina as it comes with his job, but my cousins (from nearby Siena) tell me that before he was mayor it was well known unofficially. They've been saying some time how they wanted him as PM, but I don't know what his real football choices are, he might well be corrupted by the purple rats now they are pretty competitive again.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Outwardly he's always pro-Fiorentina as it comes with his job, but my cousins (from nearby Siena) tell me that before he was mayor it was well known unofficially. They've been saying some time how they wanted him as PM, but I don't know what his real football choices are, he might well be corrupted by the purple rats now they are pretty competitive again.
According to Footballitalia, he's been a regular at their stadium for years.

It doesn't matter anyway, I was just curious. No wonder though that piece of shit Della Vale suddenly grew a pair of balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)