The Financial Situation (67 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In theory getting to the Semi final round would result in a profit :)
that is correct, since the predicted turnover of the board was based on quarterfinals. semi's mean a larger cut of the tv money, another sold out stadium, increased profile, and offcourse the very nice starter+result bonus in the semi finals :)

If I'm understanding you correctly, if we reach the quarter finals we will only have a yearly loss of less than 10 million? If this is the case, then should we be expecting a profit next year? Just trying to get an understanding of things.
Yes, you are correct, that was the board expectation. if we exceed expectation by going to semifinal, it would not be a loss anymore. but lets remain realistic for now.

And yes, considering the increased profile for juventus, increased growth of most sources of income due to this increased profile, we should increase our "non championsleague based turnover" by more then 10 mil

this would mean that for next season the board would still expect quarterfinals, but this time it will be enough to make a profit.

This "non championsleague based turnover" is much to thank agnelli for, who is doing a good job expanding the juventus brand around the world, increasing our merchandising, value and income from various sources.

The actual goal would be to eventually(in a few years time offcourse) to have a turnover of 300 mil without any of that comming from CL.(bayeren for example has a gigantic non cl based income, and much, MUCH comes from merchandising. agnelli looks to copy them)

2011/2012 didnt had cl, and we made 197 mil, so agnelli would want to increase that by 103 money. If we keep performing well and he keps doing a good job on promoting us, i can definatly see it happen, but its not for tomorrow.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
twitter guy made it sound like we were getting 11 mil profit at the end of the season, and someone corrected him later

i explained its just the quarter where we make profit, cause of all that cl money we got in that section of the year, and explain this was entirely foreseen, and that we will still be at a slight loss at the end of the year

if you actually read that twitter, you'll see someone tells him exactly that, so i am right, and he misinterpreteted it, and you fella's were to soon in telling me i'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

the next that says "you are wrong" please quote where i am wrong AND ADD WHAT IT SHOULD BE

I however suppose this wont happen, as that would actually require intelligence and efford. something most "ermagod ur wrong but i dont say whats right" people are.
I've reviewed what the Twitter guy said and what you said and Its clear as day light you dont understand the numbers. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. Be an adult about it.. admit your mistake and we might forgive you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Close your vagina. I am what i am.

If someone tells me i'm wrong, quotes where i am wrong, and says what it should be. like in the wishlist thread where it occurs often, i have no problem with it.
If someone just tells me i'm wrong, mocks me, but doesnt say whats right, then i consider that person an annoying assfuckdouchebag napolicunt. and i will school him.
Oh. Resorting to name calling. My vagina? Oooooh. I'm scared and so so offended. Seriously Zach, you need to chill and get off those hormones.

You don't need to be a preacher, and have no moral obligation to call members out on shit. In any case, proceed doing what you do, and annoying more members in the process.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've reviewed what the Twitter guy said and what you said and Its clear as day light you dont understand the numbers. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. Be an adult about it.. admit your mistake and we might forgive you.
I said, quote me where i am wrong, and tell me where i am right.

"you are wrong, noob" is not very constructive. its also very easy. telling me where i am wrong is hard because 1) it requires efford 2) i'm not wrong

Oh. Resorting to name calling. My vagina? Oooooh. I'm scared and so so offended. Seriously Zach, you need to chill and get off those hormones.

You don't need to be a preacher, and have no moral obligation to call members out on shit. In any case, proceed doing what you do, and annoying more members in the process.
I tought u would have found it funny :sad:
She made me watch "Datenight" the main guy had some totally wrong but funny namecalling.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Close your vagina. I am what i am.

If someone tells me i'm wrong, quotes where i am wrong, and says what it should be. like in the wishlist thread where it occurs often, i have no problem with it.
If someone just tells me i'm wrong, mocks me, but doesnt say whats right, then i consider that person an annoying assfuckdouchebag napoli$#@!. and i will school him.
Zach, you are not wrong in one of your posts, you are wrong in all the posts where you discuss the finances of Juventus, so why should we bother and quote all of them. I have nothing against you, but when it comes to the financial situation of our Juventus you are just completely wrong. When i read your posts i sometimes think that we are fucking Notingham Forrest or something.

The fact that every single member here tells you that you are wrong about the financial stuff should be enough for you to understand that you are, in fact, wrong.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fine, you can believe we'll sign suarez, or jovetic and sanchez in the summer
that we will have a 11mil profit this year
and all the things

I stand by, if we reach quarters we'll be at a loss but less then 10 mil. and trough championsleague we made an 11mil profit in the second quarter, AND we cannot spend 30 mil on a single player

lets see at the end of the financial year, who was right, and at the end of the mercato, who will be signed.

I know the answer people will give to the second part allready "we had the money but Marotta is a pennypincher and cannot sign big players so we end up with no one"

i'm anticipating the outcome :) :tup:

Jul 1, 2010
and all the things

I stand by, if we reach quarters we'll be at a loss but less then 10 mil. and trough championsleague we made an 11mil profit in the second quarter, AND we cannot spend 30 mil on a single player

lets see at the end of the financial year, who was right, and at the end of the mercato, who will be signed.

I know the answer people will give to the second part allready "we had the money but Marotta is a pennypincher and cannot sign big players so we end up with no one"

History will prove you right :agree:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
and all the things

:cronios:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 55)