The fantastic three (2 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Miccoli should go play for Lecce. He loves the club and they need a replacement for Bojinov. If Lecce can afford his wages, done deal.

Maresca, who I like a lot, can be loaned to Torino. With every goal Enzo can break out the bull horns celebration :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Hats off to Moggi, what would be nice is if we can keep maresca or trade him off for something better, and Trade Miccloi for Pizzaro from Udinese.....and still have time to nab cassano and mancini ......is that asking too much?? LOL

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Miccoli should go play for Lecce. He loves the club and they need a replacement for Bojinov. If Lecce can afford his wages, done deal.

Maresca, who I like a lot, can be loaned to Torino. With every goal Enzo can break out the bull horns celebration :D
Let's sell Miccoli to Lecce and get one or two of Ledesma, Vucinic, Cassetti and Konan. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Miccoli Asks For A Reflection Break
6/29/2005 6:04:00 AM
The player is disappointed that Fiorentina did not retain his services.
Fabrizio Miccoli is back to Juventus after the Bianconeri gained full ownership of the small forward, despite his insistence that he was staying in Florence. However, the now former Viola player was not available for comments following the news of his return to Turin and his agent, Francesco Caliandro declared:

“We need to make the proper reflections. Any comment and evaluation will be faced in the coming days.”

Caliandro also outlined that this deal went against the player’s wishes.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Miccoli Asks For A Reflection Break
6/29/2005 6:04:00 AM
The player is disappointed that Fiorentina did not retain his services.
Fabrizio Miccoli is back to Juventus after the Bianconeri gained full ownership of the small forward, despite his insistence that he was staying in Florence. However, the now former Viola player was not available for comments following the news of his return to Turin and his agent, Francesco Caliandro declared:

“We need to make the proper reflections. Any comment and evaluation will be faced in the coming days.”

Caliandro also outlined that this deal went against the player’s wishes.
Now he is swallowing his words, he doesn't deserve any sympathy as well. And good job Moggi for making a profit out of the deal, but I really hope that u can give Maresca 1 more chance. U did a good job in demolishing Miccoli's dream as well. I hope that u will use him as a trump card to get some1 else :D

Jul 28, 2002
i hope we stop destrroying these guys careers and either sell them or play them...we made a profit so thats good, but lets hope moggi doesnt tarnish the clubs image....let them go or play them.

in regards to micco, let the little dude go...at least for his fooking family.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well done, Moggi. I've heard talks about Miccoli to Udinese for Pizarro or to Roma for Cassano which would both be very good. The opinion may not be shared around here but I'm glad that Maresca is back in Turin. He, IMO, makes for a better midfield partner for Emerson than Appiah, Blasi and Tacchinardi. If we can sell him for a decent price or use him in a player exchange deal then fine, but if we keep him that's fine by me too.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Well done, Moggi. I've heard talks about Miccoli to Udinese for Pizarro or to Roma for Cassano which would both be very good. The opinion may not be shared around here but I'm glad that Maresca is back in Turin. He, IMO, makes for a better midfield partner for Emerson than Appiah, Blasi and Tacchinardi. If we can sell him for a decent price or use him in a player exchange deal then fine, but if we keep him that's fine by me too.
so ure not actally bothered what oes on with enzo :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I share the same thoughts as u, I would really like to keep Enzo, but trading himfor some1 better isn't bad either. At least he can get to play more.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The fantastic three brought back for a fantastic deal.

Chillieni will most likely be the one staying while I think Miccoli is definately out while Maresca is 50-50. Atleast we can let go of Appiah/Blasi with Maresca on the team.

But somehow IMO Maresca might be just for fund raising.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

so ure not actally bothered what oes on with enzo :D
I'd like for us to keep Enzo but I don't think we will. IMO Maresca is a quality player and I have always thought that he deserved more of a chance under Lippi so I'd be glad to have him. He's a better passer than most of our current midfielders and more creative than all of them bar Camoranesi (and maybe Nedved) too. He's also capable of doing something useful with a set piece and isn't a complete waste when it comes to defending. If we have to sell him in order to get Pizarro or Cassano then by all means and if he expects to start every game then he can suck out, but if not I'd welcome him back with open arms (although I'm sure Moggi won't).

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, Maresca's situation has just been really sad with Juve. Hes capable of doing better for himself, if given the chance. However, with Miccoli surely on the way out, and Chilleni voicing his unwillingness to be at Juve, im hoping Moggi decides to hold on to Maresca once and for all and use the other two in the deal for Cassano and Mancini.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Chiellini Against Juve Stay
6/30/2005 6:33:00 AM
The player is not interested in playing for the Bianconeri next season.
Giorgio Chiellini is hoping that his permanence with Juventus is a short one after a very successful season with Fiorentina. The player’s full ownership now belongs to the Turin-based club, but the player would have rather stayed with the Viola.

The Italian international preferred not to say much, so as not to create any problems, but it was quite obvious that re-joining Juventus was not his wish.

“I’m calm,” said the young defender, “But I won’t talk so as not to start any controversy.”

Now Chiellini will most likely be used in the Cassano affair as the Bianconeri prepare to launch their attack for the Roma forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)