The fantastic three (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Latest reports are saying that the future of Miccoli may not be in Roma...

Juve could offer Miccoli to Unidese, in exchange of Pizarro or Di Michele... this could make sence becouse Cosmi is the new manager in Unidese, and we must remember that Miccoli its a favorite of Cosmi, they were together in Perugia...

This could be interesting...

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Latest reports are saying that the future of Miccoli may not be in Roma...

Juve could offer Miccoli to Unidese, in exchange of Pizarro or Di Michele... this could make sence becouse Cosmi is the new manager in Unidese, and we must remember that Miccoli its a favorite of Cosmi, they were together in Perugia...

This could be interesting...
PIIIZZZZAAARRROOOO.. woohhooooooo

Boksic

May 11, 2005
you have got to love Moggi!!!!!!!!!the man is a genius!!!!!

but i just hope he keeps Maresca he can help solve the problem of a lack of creativity in midfield.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Ya, Moggi is teh sh1t.

Sells them off last summer for 9.5 mil, and this year picks then both up for around 2-3 or so. How smart.

If Fiorentina were so desperate to keep them on board, why not offer more, but oh well. We now have all 3. Chiellini, Maresca, Miccoli, all back.

Micolli defly gives us a lot of trading power, while I see someone like Maresca, who hasnt really directly snubbed Juve, maybe staying on board.

Im happy. I feel like Juve's transfers thus far have been genius, and can only wait and see what else Moggi has in store for us :)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Oh dear.... Two teams fight out for the 'great' maresca... The result.. We land this pile of shite for 12000 euros...

God.. he must be so embarassed... Though the valuation was about right in my book.

He'll prob goto sienna or possibly, god forbid genoa to finnish his career in the obscurity his talent deserves

Surprised fiorentina offered so little for miccoli... unlike maresca the viola fans loved miccoli and his performances allthough not that great... were better than his strike partners and he played every match with 110% effort... Thought they would have kept him...

Probably end up enjoying the spotlight at udinese... Shouldnt be a bad future for the little man

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

If Fiorentina were so desperate to keep them on board, why not offer more, but oh well. We now have all 3. Chiellini, Maresca, Miccoli, all back.
I dont think they wanted them really.... Its been rumoured for ages that they had no interest in keeping maresca.. chielini was allways out of reach for them...

Though as i said above... a little surprised they didnt want to keep miccoli... but then they have his clone in bojinov... so why bother

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
How ever much i like moggi... I really dont see the praise for him here...
All this auction showed was 2 players that neither team wanted...

Theres no way moggi expected to get maresca for 12k... he wanted rid of him and his wages (that are quite high) so he put in as low a bid as he felt he could get away with... Unluckily for him fiorentina wanted him even less and now we are lumbered with a player that basically nobody wants and a high salary...

With miccoli he offered the same amount fiorentina had allready offered thinking they would offer abit more in an auction, but they chose bojinov instead...

Hopefully we will manage to sell them on rather than pay their high wages... Though we had that problem before... when no one was interested in buying them or taking them in the many exchanges we offered with them... thus leaving us no choice but to agree a co-ownership... hopefully this wont happen again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)