The Ex-Juve Managers,Players(cats and dogs in some cases) thread (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
OMG, that means that Salas hurt our team, more than any other flop in our recent history!!!
Maybe, maybe not.
If we had Ronaldo chances are he would have left the moment Rossi sent us to serie B.
I see no difference between CR and Ibrahimovic. Both of them would have never stayed with us in serie B.

And then, after Calciopoli, this would have happened......

we would see ronaldo at inter after 2006

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOUQMga9NI0

I dont have a link where you could see the match.This clip is all ive got.He virtaully created Man Utd' first goal on his own.This isnt an Ibracadabra.He was pretty good that night.The 2nd leg was a joke.And he had a field day that night.

Here's a more detailed clip :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiRQ7DC1-pU
Umm, umm, I have an explanation... umm. You see, well... :D

Okay fine, he didn't choke against Roma. Are they a big team? I mean, would he feel pressure playing against them?

Anyway, maybe he didn't choke against them, but I have seen him choke too often for my liking. And the games Andy mentioned, Chelsea and Arsenal, if they are the games I saw, he did choke. He scored against Arsenal, I think, but his game was crap. Just like Ibracadabra against Milan and Henry agsint numerous teams.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Umm, umm, I have an explanation... umm. You see, well... :D

Okay fine, he didn't choke against Roma. Are they a big team? I mean, would he feel pressure playing against them?

Anyway, maybe he didn't choke against them, but I have seen him choke too often for my liking. And the games Andy mentioned, Chelsea and Arsenal, if they are the games I saw, he did choke. He scored against Arsenal, I think, but his game was crap. Just like Ibracadabra against Milan and Henry agsint numerous teams.
He does choke,but people take it a bit too far because of the bias against him and ManUtd.He isnt even 25.What he could turn into after a few years time is pretty scary.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Meh, so what. Ronaldo is probably the best player in the world right now so it would take an idiot to say he wouldn't want the player on his team.

May 22, 2007
Well, I'm not gonna look for more YouTube vids. you can if you want. Look for others including his games against Chelsea, other Milan games, other Real games, WC 2002, etc.
Im not bothered with youtube videos. The time when you could have argued that he wouldn't have choked was around the WC in 02.

Now, no. CL final, WC 06, La Liga (most of his goals are penalties) he isn't as decent in all the "big" matches.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Maybe, maybe not.
If we had Ronaldo chances are he would have left the moment Rossi sent us to serie B.
I see no difference between CR and Ibrahimovic. Both of them would have never stayed with us in serie B.

And then, after Calciopoli, this would have happened......
that is true. Although Ronaldo could have left ManU for Madrid in 2006 after the whole soap opera with Rooney in the wc but he chose to stay.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He does choke,but people take it a bit too far because of the bias against him and ManUtd.He isnt even 25.What he could turn into after a few years time is pretty scary.
Ronaldo (the brazilian) was 21 (in barca) and he did woders with them. I remember he scored 3 goals against a very tough atletico madrid team then. Messi last year (20) scored a hattrick against real madrid and did great things throughout the season these players r real talents IMO and they were very young but showed their class against big teams. Cristiano ronaldo is a great player but he couldn't step up his performance especially when its most needed....perhaps he needs time but even so there r many really talented young players out there where their stocks is rising very fast (aguero certainly one of them.....)

Jun 13, 2007
Fuck Moggi !

I hate the way he pops up in the front page of goal.com every once in a while . The poor bastard would say anything to see his name on the headlines again .
He just sits on his fat ass and criticizes Juve for not competing for the Scudetto when he's the very reason for Juve not competing in the first place .

Jun 13, 2007
Wrong!

There's a whole thread on that. You should have a look.
Yes , I've been here long enough to know all about your thread . I definetely believe Juve as a club and team were hard done by . Juvetus didn't deserve to go to Serie B . However , Moggi is a culprit . He was playing the same game everyone in Italy was playing but the difference was he got caught .

Yet he still has the nerves to come out and criticize the very team he almost permanently destroyed .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)