The Ex-Juve Managers,Players(cats and dogs in some cases) thread (3 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Capello: Juventus’ Scudetti Were Stolen

Fabio Capello has stated in no uncertain terms that the two Scudetti that were revoked from Juventus following the Calciopoli scandal, were “stolen” from the club.

Current England national team boss Capello has one of the most incredible CV’s in the history of football management.

The 61-year-old has won four domestic championships with AC Milan, two with Real Madrid, one with Roma, and another two with Juventus.

The couple he won with the Bianconeri were of course later revoked following the Calciopoli crisis in the summer of 2006.

Juventus fans have always maintained that Calciopoli was just a conspiracy involving Massimo Moratti, Tronchetti Provera, Guido Rossi, and possibly even some of Juve’s own management.

Capello clearly feels along similar lines such as these, and says that the two Scudetti he won with Juventus were stolen from him.

"How many league titles have I won? I have won nine [not seven],” Capello told SKY.

“On my table there are nine trophies. Then someone stole them."

The Juventus first team that played under Capello during his two seasons in charge included seven finalists from the 2006 World Cup final, as well as three of the four top-scorers in Serie A this season in David Trezeguet, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Adrian Mutu.

Gianni Wilson
who are they talking about . the triads or?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)