The Ex-Juve Managers,Players(cats and dogs in some cases) thread (5 Viewers)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
If we signed cristiano ronaldo at that time..would he be the same or muche better palyer?.
Nobody could answer that question.
At least nobody would feel sorry for him if he started crying again like a baby.
Next to that the Serie A is much differend then the EPL. I think that most defenders in the EPL are woodsman that started to play football. They only chop down players and shoot the ball upfront. I don't like the EPL...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Moggi: I'd have signed star duo Friday 29 February, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi insists he would have signed Antonio Cassano and Cristiano Ronaldo by now if he were still at the club.

The controversial managing director was banned from football for five years for his role at the centre of the Calciopoli crisis but still makes his opinion known on any Juve issue.

The Old Lady’s summer spending has been heavily criticised, especially the investment in flops Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron, and Moggi also feels the Bianconeri could have spent their funds better.

“If I had the transfer budget that was available last summer, Juve would be Scudetto challengers already,” the disgraced 70-year-old claimed on T9.

“Antonio Cassano would be playing for us, as would Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo was already ours and even came to Turin for a medical, but then Marcelo Salas’ arrival delayed the transfer.”

Despite his criticism of the summer spending, Moggi has stressed his belief in under-fire sporting director Alessio Secco.

“He is a really competent lad and he will show that over time,” he insisted.

With Juve claiming that referees are discriminating against them due to the shadow of Calciopoli, Moggi revisited that painful time.

“I never look back, but if Gianni Agnelli had still been alive there would have been no Calciopoli,” he maintained.

“In today’s world you always have to keep your guard up and be ready to defend yourself.

“Look at how the referees treat Juve now. Referees have never been conditioned they condition themselves.”

WTF ?
I think hes just defending his friend with that remark.

Dosent mean its true or that Moggi himself actually believes it.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
i don't get it,Ronaldo holds a eu passport why would Salas refusal be a problem?Is there a restriction to the number of "bosman" players in serie a?

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Its hard to imagine Fergie not giving up a real fight for him (i'm talking about back then) or was this before he caught the eye of Man U?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
His last signing was Zanetti on a free transfer, and look how crucial Zanetti is to our team.

Moggi is a transfer genius, and he would have definitely done a better job than Secco with all that money.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ronaldo, Bonaldo...I like it better with this board. Their style is similar to lying down in the middle of the road with a sign that says, "Run me over."

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Ronaldo, Bonaldo...I like it better with this board. Their style is similar to lying down in the middle of the road with a sign that says, "Run me over."
Yes its a board of losers!!! They don't get anywhere with being so nice and fair to everyone!!!! Hope the Ultras have some banners that says "Board out, Moggi in!!!" or something next game:scudetto: hehe:beer: :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)