The Ex-Juve Managers,Players(cats and dogs in some cases) thread (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ronaldo, Bonaldo...I like it better with this board. Their style is similar to lying down in the middle of the road with a sign that says, "Run me over."
ya that pretty much sums it up with our front office having a laissez faire attitude :faq2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Like I said in another thread, we made this asshole what he is today in terms of ability. Zambrotta is nothing more than a two-faced faggot mercenary and he can die in fiery car accident for all I care.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Thank you Salas , for not allowing the choker to come and bring never-ending disappointment and shame to our team.
There isnt a player on the planet that i hate more than Ronaldo(And Rooney..And Gary Neville),but surely,saying that Ronaldo would have brought never ending dissapointment to this team is absurd.Im judging everything here by the football talent he posesses,and the form he's been,which is incredible.For starters,Manchester United is a media whore,and all that attention got to his head there.Had he joined Juventus,he would not have been at the center of such media frenzy,and the environment of the club might have deflated his head too.I dont think he's the best in the world right now,but had he joined Juventus back then and had he been in the form that he's showing for Man Utd right now,he'd be a massive asset to us.I hate him,but denying that he has bundles of talent is extremley foolish.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hate that little queer too, but I'd love to have him on this team. Ronaldo is miles ahead of anybody we have had since Zidane and Del Piero in their primes, no offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)