The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (3 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It ain't finished till u've done all the side quest :lol:

I won't be finished till I master every thing
I've finished every side-quest apart from the ones with bugs that can't be finished for one reason or another.

All Companions, Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood story lines done as well, along with all the radiant missions.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I've finished every side-quest apart from the ones with bugs that can't be finished for one reason or another.

All Companions, Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood story lines done as well, along with all the radiant missions.
Damnnnnnn .... u found the atronoch forges?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Light armour I take it? I used the Nightingale one for all the sneaky bits. My Smithing and Enchanting were both at 100 though so the armour rating was quite high and I had the perk where you can put two enchantments on clothing and weapons.

It all depends on your character class, if you're going for the stealthy type you'll need to unlock a few of the 'light armour' and 'sneaking' perks to really get the best out of the lighter armours. Same goes for the likes of the heavy armours, of which Daedric is the mutt's.

Nedvěd

Oh My God, this game Oh My God.

I'm a Redguard, old looking huge black mofo with browngreyish beard and thick long hair, called Shaka Zulu :D I'm eager to check the Red guard lands, they are in the game right? Because at white run, I met two red guard dudes looking for a red guard woman.

And thanks, will do the first dragon mission then, so far I just been busy goofing around and exploring in a sandboxy kinda way (mainly spent the time on 3-4 bandit camps, and the dragon claw/dragon age quest thing, plus companions quest).

Btw, I havent been a thief or a criminal in any way (except take one worse from dead bandits, to mount it count as stealing apparently), does that hamper me in my coin making? Because in overall I earned just around 4k gold so far, have 2k of it left. Feel bit poor-ish hehe. That dragon claw trader was most generous so far with 400 gold, rest at best give me 100, thats nada.

Also, what to do with the problem of weight? I have to throw alot of stuff when I'm finding new stuff, kinda gets annoying. The few times I'm in a city with a trader, they barely offer shitty prices for my stuff.
Hopefully the next TES is based in Hammerfell (The land of the reguards) Love me some Reguards. <3

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nedv&#283;d;3496004 said:
Oh My God, this game Oh My God.

Hopefully the next TES is based in Hammerfell (The land of the reguards) Love me some Reguards. <3
One of the first games they made was called Redguard. However, it would be cool to see an updated version.

Nedv&#283;d

One of the first games they made was called Redguard. However, it would be cool to see an updated version.
It wasn't an RPG right?
I know that in Daggerfall you play a bit in Hammerfell. I'd like a remake of Morrowind with the Skyrim engine.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nedv&#283;d;3496589 said:
It wasn't an RPG right?
I know that in Daggerfall you play a bit in Hammerfell. I'd like a remake of Morrowind with the Skyrim engine.
I think you're right.

Morrowind was really cool, but I doubt they'd remake it. I think they'll probably move forward with a story.

Nedv&#283;d

I think you're right.

Morrowind was really cool, but I doubt they'd remake it. I think they'll probably move forward with a story.
Yeah I think that too, but it would be cool if the next Elder Scrolls go back in time a bit, before the Oblivion crises. Or make one before the times of the Empire.

Nedv&#283;d

ßö&#1084;ßä&#1103;ðîë&#1103;;3497443 said:
I'd like one where a real war was going on...
What about playing as one of Tiber's men uniting the empire? Or a game during the great war, both would be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)