Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #144
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    :howler: classy!

still, wouldn't have thought it merits a sacking
    It does if you start yelling at the manager about what an idiot he is, what a scrapheap challenge his shop is, that you can't even keep yourself alive off the wages, that it's not your fault in the first place that those boxes were there, it's just his stinking warehouse

etc. etc. etc. :angel:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    respect! Thats the only way to go! If they are going to sack you anyway just give them a torrent of abuse. Thats what I did on my last day as well as deliberately misinforming customers and swearing in front of tem :howler:

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

It does if you start yelling at the manager about what an idiot he is, what a scrapheap challenge his shop is, that you can't even keep yourself alive off the wages, that it's not your fault in the first place that those boxes were there, it's just his stinking warehouse

etc. etc. etc. :angel:
    i did somthin like that in my last job. it was the worst shithole that anyone could have been in so i got so fed up that i told my manager to fck off. poor bugger didnt know what to do and he called security!:D
    desperate times call for desperate measures!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    The 80s was the worst decade in terms of music and clothing of the last 5 decades :D
    clothing maybe, musically it was the BEST not worst. :D

majj..sounds fun! I wish I swore at mine when I had the chance!

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    who said the eighties was bad in music terms???:confused:

it was one of the best periods that music has seen!

loved culture club and a-ha! oh and rick astley!

so many cool songs man! does anyone remeber terence trent derby- sign your name across my heart.....

what happened to him?:confused:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #152
    several minutes :LOL: taking this one seriously aren't we :D

well, good luck of course! :)
    Always :D Thanks for wishing me good luck - it worked! I think I passed this booger! :strong:

Majj - what did you do to the poor security guys? :D;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Always :D Thanks for wishing me good luck - it worked! I think I passed this booger! :strong:
    cool, congratulations! my next one is tomorrow morning at half past 8 :eek: its a killer as well, maths :stress:

majj

Jun 4, 2003

Majj - what did you do to the poor security guys? :D;)
    i ran rings round em! thank god i didnt get arrested! my mum wouldnt have been too happy!:D they were just arseholes and i think they were a bit racist too. there were never alot of asian people working there which is why i left!

:D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Tom, never work for Kwik Save, Woolworths or KFC either, we hold assessment days at work for those companies, they haven't a clue and the poor candidates go through hell for a crap paid job!

Hope all the exams went well today!

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Erik,

Last time I was in Amsterdam I was in a bar on the cormer of Dam Square, got to know the owner a bit cause we always go in there, and he had a CD by Ben Liebrand, he told me he is a Dutch DJ....all 80's remixed music, its fab, Chic, Jacksons, sister sledge, Dan Hartley etc....he taped it for me, now its in my car all the time!

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #157
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    Erik,

Last time I was in Amsterdam I was in a bar on the cormer of Dam Square, got to know the owner a bit cause we always go in there, and he had a CD by Ben Liebrand, he told me he is a Dutch DJ....all 80's remixed music, its fab, Chic, Jacksons, sister sledge, Dan Hartley etc....he taped it for me, now its in my car all the time!
    Ben Liebrand? That doesn't ring a bell (probably because I'm not really into the Amsterdam scene, more The Hague for me) but I'll check it out! Thanks!

Tom - how did it go? I had another exam at around the same time this morning - the honourable subject of law :undecide: I hate it but it went alright I think!

majj - racists? :yuck: that's no good!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    It went OK. It had 9 questions and was 80 minutes long. I finished the first 6 after twenty minutes but then ran out of time on the last two :howler:

I reckon i got about 75-80% which means i have to get about 30% on my last maths paper to get a B overall.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    Tom, never work for Kwik Save, Woolworths or KFC either, we hold assessment days at work for those companies, they haven't a clue and the poor candidates go through hell for a crap paid job!
    Maybe I could work for them but as "director of HRM" they sound like they need re-organising!

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #160
    It went OK. It had 9 questions and was 80 minutes long. I finished the first 6 after twenty minutes but then ran out of time on the last two :howler:

I reckon i got about 75-80% which means i have to get about 30% on my last maths paper to get a B overall.
    oohh - nothing to worry about then!

I always ran out of time with math too. Same story with English, for some reason :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)