.....:::THE EIGHTIES:::..... (3 Viewers)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Eagles - Hotel Califonia (perhaps early nineties?)
Scorpions - Wind of change
Lady in Red
Tarzan boys - Jungle life
Police - Roxanne, Message in a bottle
Mr. Mister - Broken wings
Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Almost over you
I know him so well
Everytime you go away (Paul Young version)
Careless whisper
Last Christmas
Hard to say I'm sorry
I guess that's why they call it the blues
Can't fight this feeling

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #185
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Eagles - Hotel Califonia (perhaps early nineties?)
    GREAT song! I actually have their 'greatest hits' album which I purchased lately and it's really good!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

GREAT song! I actually have their 'greatest hits' album which I purchased lately and it's really good!
    I have heard that it's a "devil" song and if you play it backwards you hear some fu*ked up shit.

Anyone else hear about that?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I dont think that if you put the song bacwards you will listen ozzy osbourne or something like that.

But the lyrics of that song are enough to make you think. You have read it people??.

It talks about that they (i suppose the guys of the band), went to a lovely place called hotel california. But in their days there, they realized a lot of xtrange things. In the same way the song advance, you feel the suspense. And in the end of the song they talk about something like the "beast" was in the hotel. Some people reffer to the beast as Satan.

Kinda scary eh?

One of my favs songs of the 80´s is U2-Sunday bloody Sunday!.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Hydde, the lyrics do lead up to a kind of evil thing.

I just tried to search for lyrics of the song on letssingit.com but they say the artist doesn't not want the lyrics to appear on the net.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    welcome to the hotel of califonia, such a lovely place, ................
    we are just prisioners of our own device.......in the masters chambers.....gather for the beast..........just cant kill the beast........running for the door.........you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave......

Some lyrics. Can't post all cause I don't know them by heart.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    UB40 - Fools rush in
    UB40 - Red red win (also try the remix of this song on the "Buy Out" riddim (dancehall(reggae) )
    UB40 - Girl I gonna make you sweat

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Hey, can anyone help me out again. I need to know the name of a song but once again I only know a piece of it.

The chorus contains the lyrics "Don't say you love me, don't say you need me"

Thats all I can say. It probably is either in the 80's or early 90's, not too sure.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

as opposed to kazaa's notorious 'needs more sources for download' and the habit of becoming remotely queued at 99% and staying there :D

erik, of course, I remember many quotes from that show, and monty python too :D:cool:
    http://kazaahack.250x.com/

I seen that one time. Not that i would ever break copyright by downloading music of the internet ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)