.....:::THE EIGHTIES:::..... (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whoa yes!! I remember about it. I was pretty small and when I saw it I was like whoooaa! lol. If THAT was controversial back then, imagine how controversial would be most of the stuff thats out there right now

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
I love this one "Express Yourself". I dont know if that one is early 90s, but Its still cool. Like a prayer and Like a virgin are two of my most favourite songs ever.
I love this one too!
And she had so many good songs in 90's: Take a bow, Frozen, Beautiful stranger.

My list of her best songs:
Take a bow
Express Yourself
cherish
like a prayer
papa don't preach
open your heart
la isla bonita
like a virgin
material girl
(stolen from Tom's list :angel:)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whoa yes!! I was just about to say that, her best song in the 90s was Frozen. I still listen to the Ray of Light CD. I hated Beautiful Stranger, I found it annoying. Lol. But i LOVED Music that song is so danceable. But her best stuff is her early one, that list is perfect but I would add Frozen to it

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I think I dont like that her record: Music - I'm not sure, if it was the title of record or only the first longlay: she was in some car, in such cowboy hat, singing with some guys - I didnt like that song and that whole record.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The whole record SUCKED, it was so weird. And that song "Dont Tell Me" it still annoys me, and the ballad "What It Feels Like For A Girl" sucked too, the video and the trance version were cool though

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

la isla bonita
I really liked this song... IMO is the best of her...

One day i was seeing a live show of madonna... a very BIG show... and in one scene...she started singing this "isla bonita" song. I was like :cool:... but then.. some spanish guitarrists started to do the backs...and some very cool guitar tunes....alongside with this super song... and was very very beautifull.!!

I still remember that song uin that show. This song is simply class!!.

I also like the

-Power of good bye
-(A song i dont remember...but she is in the video with a "Torero")
-Frozen
-Like a virgin

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #234
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    "vogue" is one of her best, that was in 1990
    Vogue was alright. I have her album Ray of light which has Frozen, The power of goodbye, Ray of light and some other GREAT songs on it! I'm not a fan of Madonna but I got that album after a friend adviced it to me and it's one of the best I own.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Vogue was alright. I have her album Ray of light which has Frozen, The power of goodbye, Ray of light and some other GREAT songs on it! I'm not a fan of Madonna but I got that album after a friend adviced it to me and it's one of the best I own.

yyeeeeessss one of the best albums ever!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I love this one too!
    And she had so many good songs in 90's: Take a bow, Frozen, Beautiful stranger.

My list of her best songs:
    Take a bow
    Express Yourself
    cherish
    like a prayer
    papa don't preach
    open your heart
    la isla bonita
    like a virgin
    material girl
    (stolen from Tom's list :angel:)
    Add "This used to be my playground" and "Rain", and we share the same list :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Hey, we're talking about my Goddess, Madonna!!!!!!!!!

Alright.

I worship that woman and the ground that she writhes around on.

Best Album is probably either "Like a Prayer" or "Ray of light"

Worst album- probably "Music", although I do like "don't tell me"

Ray of Light is brilliant, though.

Oh hell, she's just brilliant!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    Yes, Vogue is a cool track. I would love to see her in concert but singing all those hits, not her newest stuff.

I went to see her 2 years ago in Boston. Believe it or not, it wasn't as good as I though it would be. It was only 1 hr. and 40 min., with no encore.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

I went to see her 2 years ago in Boston. Believe it or not, it wasn't as good as I though it would be. It was only 1 hr. and 40 min., with no encore.

radiohead does 2 encores almost at every show :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)