The Doped Lady (1 Viewer)

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #361
    Again Zizi showed us all how he is just a compulsive spammer with a critical mind as refined as a Paolo Montero tackle on Pippo Inzaghi on a cold winter night in a deserted Delle Alpi. Ask him to tell you what the link is between Berlusconi's political career and Juventus doping fraud and he'll just turn a deaf ear and flood the forum with more (extremely poorly) translated articles about Italy's PM.

End of piece.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #362
    ++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

the supreme, idolised from some for his power berlu is among others the president of a football club, his interests represents the interests of his club
    and what a strange coincident his main adversary club who tryed with so many ways to defeat, as he could, is now accused by the berlus justice !
    not his club, or fellow a club, or even an indiferent one,
    but the right one, who could have thought that?!!
    im not saying berlu started it,
    but our innocence counts double considering the circumstances.
    Correct me if I got it wrong, but are you trying to say that Berlusconi appointed Guariniello? Because if that's the case, you should know that the inquiry started in 98, i.e. 3 years before Berlusca took office, i.e. at a time when he had no power whatsoever over the judiciary.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Since everyone is quoting other sources, I will quote Italy's finest export, Libero:
    "In Italy we don't punish our criminals, we elect them."

Thanks Libero.
    Hey Padovano :confused: :shocked:, I always thought I was Italy's finest export .... :sigh:

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #365
    To accomplish everything Berlusca has in his professional life, I am sure he has had to enter into contracts and deals with Mafia-run businesses. But, this alone does not make Berlusca a crook. Having to deal with mafia is a fact of life in Italy's South, and many times you don't even know you are dealing with Mafia. It's not like they hang a sign.
    Pado, there is little doubt that a huge group like Fininvest, with interests in virtually every sector of the economy and of the country has been infiltrated by Cosa Nostra at some point, as it is indeed nearly impossible to do any business in the South without paying your tribute to the bosses. It is also known that a certain Vittorio Mangano, who was the mafia's representative in Milan back in the 70's, worked for Berlusconi and saved him the pain of dealing with some ferocious gangs that were threatening entrepreneurs in those years. I might add that when FIAT opened her Alfasud plant in Southern Italy, it faced the exact same problems with the local godfathers, and that if today Berlusconi is Italy's most powerful man, the Agnelli family has quite simply been the unofficial Royal Family of the Belpaese long before him. Their record is hardly "cleaner" than Berlusca's, yet they are as untouchable as he is (the only difference being they would influence the running of the country from behind the scene rather than directly get involved into politics and run for office). But am I using this argument to say that Juventus are cheats? No. I say Juventus are cheats because there has been systematic doping of their players. And I'd like to hear from xziz if he thinks Juventus have cheated or not and to support his claim with his own arguments. But I guess it's tantamount to asking Mauro Camoranesi to give us a lecture on the aesthetics of hairstyles.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

in your RIGHTEOUS post I want you to explain what exactly Berlusconi did to be labeled so bad.

And don't google it..
    I want to hear YOUR WORDS

you have a strong distaste for him...tell me why.
    Dear nikola, i havent nothing personal against u,
    i didnt want to insult u if u are a relative of smth.
    i trully believe u are ABLE to understand whats wrong with berlu if u want.
    Dont worry i never google my words(u can see that, too many gram mistakes)
    I dont have nothing personal with berlu too,
    i never met the guy,
    i love democracy, i detest the people who are using the background and any means possible to obtain what they want (with other words politicians) ,berlu's power is too much for me to tolerate, because he messes up badly with the balance of things, even in football too,
    imo he sould allowed to have a football club and that heavy media influence in the first place,
    but the worst thing of all is that he doesnt have to hide, he loughs at everybody's face who will stand and make a frase against him,
    his posseses no fear or respect for smth or someone,
    what can u expect from that kind of people?
    actions and accusations of his get away to media, to the people and he doesnt care or fear?
    how he manage to get away all the time and loosing no rights? (is he the clearest around? )
    since he is not a dictator how he is so sure of his eternaly power? (more power is much more dif to retain, he can do it alone without backup power? )
    he is the king of power=he is the king of backup power, background dark forces? his alliances hit the light and his is still unhurt.
    sometime he will fall and then u will see y he isnot worthed to be admired
    What football has to do with that?
    i m not saying that moratti and agnelli families are better than him but for sure they dont outbalance things so much, perhaps for the single reason that they are not able not that they dont wish too.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    1. I will leave it to the courts to decide if Berlusca is a crook, but I personally admire his business acumen and hope he was an honest dealer.

2. Between 1994 and 1998 not one single Juventus player ever failed a random drug test.

3. Camoranesi at one time played with a shaved head and it looked alright.

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #368
    2. Between 1994 and 1998 not one single Juventus player ever failed a random drug test.
    Yes but unfortunately conventional weapons such as drug tests are totally inefficient against EPO.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Correct me if I got it wrong, but are you trying to say that Berlusconi appointed Guariniello? Because if that's the case, you should know that the inquiry started in 98, i.e. 3 years before Berlusca took office, i.e. at a time when he had no power whatsoever over the judiciary.
    i am aware that the case started back then,
    but i hardly believe he had no power back then,
    on the contrary he had more.... time
    avocato was alive then there was a dif era
    i m convinced that if he was still alive and berlu hadnt his today position the trial wich happened to close now in 2004, without the best lower of italy around wouldnt be our topic for this thread

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #373

What? Since it's already in my hand, why not offer?
    Erm, because semen is thicker than urine and its hematocrite rates can be misleading?

Granted, a wank test must be more fun though.

On that note, I must depart, so xziz take your time to answer, and please make it constructive.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

I am going to refresh your memory again Caster Fargo

from: http://www.repubblica.it/2003/k/sezioni/politica/imisir2/crono/crono.html

LA SCHEDA
    Storia di un processo infinito
    fra udienze, leggi e girotondi
    di MARCO BRACCONI

Previti con Pacifico in aula

ROMA - E' la storia di un processo infinito. Richieste di ricusazione, di remissione, di trasferimento ad altra sede, di applicazione di leggi varate in tutta fretta al Parlamento. Perfino di certificati di malattia. Con il palese obiettivo, da parte dei principali imputati (con Previti c'è anche l'attuale premier Silvio Berlusconi, la cui posizione sarà "stralciata" solo nel 2003) di non essere giudicati a Milano e, in ogni caso, di rallentare i tempi.
    This is the story of a neverending trial.

Novembre 1999. La tormentata vita del dibattimento Sme inizia il 26 novembre 1999. Silvio Berlusconi è ancora il leader dell'opposizione. Il giudice per le indagini preliminari Alessandro Rossato lo rinvia a giudizio insieme a Cesare Previti e altre sei persone. L'accusa è corruzione in atti giudiziari. Gli imputati sono accusati di aver corrotto alcuni dei magistrati romani che nel 1985 avevano deciso di bloccare la vendita dell'industria alimentare Sme al gruppo di Carlo De Benedetti, favorendo la cordata di Berlusconi, Barilla e Ferrero. Il 9 marzo dello stesso anno inizia il processo
    November 1999 begins the debate.

Novembre 2001. Subito schermaglie procedurali. Ma il botta e risposta tra i giudici e Cesare Previti diventeranno una guerra all'arma bianca due anni dopo. Il 25 novembre del 2001, il deputato di Forza Italia chiede - in base alla nuova legge approvata dalla maggioranza di centrodestra - di annullare tutte le prove contro di lui acquisite per rogatoria dalla procura di Milano. Negli stessi giorni si alzano i toni dello scontro con Francesco Saverio Borrelli. "Previti si difende come facevano gli imputati per terrorismo negli anni '70", dice il magistrato. Pochi giorni dopo, si consuma lo scontro tra i legali di Previti e il Tribunale, al quale gli avvocati chiedono continui rinvii per "legittimo impedimento parlamentare". Così, tra sospensioni concesse e altre rifiutate, si arriva al 27 dicembre 2001.
    November 2001 and on fighting about the procedure.Including Berlusconi's government passing a law in order to consider null proofs acquired by the investigators from foreign sources. And request to the judge to declare those proofs null

Dicembre 2001. Scoppia il "caso Brambilla". Il giudice a latere nel processo Sme attende il trasferimento al tribunale di sorveglianza. L'8 gennaio 2002, il ministro della Giustizia Roberto Castelli dice che "dovrà prendere immediatamente possesso della nuova funzione". E la risposta al chiarimento chiesto dal presidente della corte d'Appello di Milano sul previsto cambio di mansione. Non a caso, il giorno precedente, Previti aveva presentato una richiesta di ricusazione nei confronti di Brambilla, giudicato "radicalmente incompatibile con la permanenza in quel collegio" in quanto già trasferito ad altro incarico. "È la notte della democrazia", dice Gerardo D'Ambrosio.
    December 2001 Berlusconi's minister of Justice transfer sone of the judges.

Brambilla alla fine resterà nel collegio giudicante, ma la guerra continuerà per mesi. L'11 gennaio 2002 Previti chiede - senza ottenerla - la sua ricusazione, e 19 gennaio telefona in diretta alla trasmissione Sciuscià di Michele Santoro e accusa i giudici del processo: "E' un dibattimento anomalo". A tal punto - secondo il deputato forzista - che il Tribunale di Milano non dovrebbe proprio giudicarlo.

Arriva dunque la richiesta di remissione. 800 pagine. Destinatario, la Cassazione. Gli avvocati di Previti e Berlusconi vogliono che l'Alta Corte decida se è il caso di spostare dal capoluogo lombardo (per "legittima suspicione") i processi del filone "toghe sporche". La richiesta viene depositata il 26 febbraio 2002. La data è da cerchiare con il rosso, perché saranno gli sviluppi di questa iniziativa a condurre alla tanto contestata "legge Cirami". Again, lawyers of Previti (convicted) and Berlusconi ask to move the trial to another jurisdiction, away from Milan.

Maggio 2002 .Il 31 maggio 2002 arriva infatti il pronunciamento della Cassazione, che verifica il "vuoto legislativo", giudica la questione "rilevante" e passa la palla alla Corte Costituzionale. I processi vanno avanti, ma si aprono le maglie - dice subito il centrodestra - per una legge sull'argomento.

Passano intanto i mesi, con Previti che torna ad attaccare i giudici milanesi ("c'è un accordo contro di me tra pm e Tribunale di Milano") e nuove procure che entrano in azione. L'8 giugno 2002 i carabinieri, su ordine dei magistrati di Perugia, arrivano a Milano per sequestrare la cassetta dell'intercettazione al bar Mandara del 2 marzo '96. Prendono anche gli appunti scritti a mano dal poliziotto che ascoltò il colloquio tra Renato Squillante, ex capo dei gip di Roma, e il pm amico Francesco Misiani.

Nel capoluogo umbro, infatti, è in corso l'inchiesta sull'eventuale manomissione di questi nastri, nata appunto dopo una denuncia di Cesare Previti. E a Milano è un'altra occasione per una ulteriore richiesta di sospensione, che verrà anch'essa respinta.

Così come un'altra, stavolta clamorosa, richiesta dell'avvocato-deputato Previti al segretario di Magistratura Democratica, Livio Pepino. Attraverso i suoi legali, il deputato chiede "l'elenco contenente i nominativi dei magistrati iscritti alla corrente associativa di Md". Ne nascono polemiche a non finire, e lo sdegnato rifiuto di Pepino

Agosto 2002. La legge Cirami sul legittimo sospetto (vale a dire la normativa che precisa e amplia le condizioni per le quali è doveroso spostare un processo dalla sua sede naturale) viene approvata dal Senato il 1 agosto 2002. In aula l'opposizione grida allo scandalo. Fuori, i girotondini "assediano" Palazzo Madama. Nanni Moretti e alcune migliaia di persone gridano "vergogna"" e "no" alla legge "salva Previti". Ma il provvedimento, dopo altri tre tormentati passaggi in aula, diventa legge il 5 novembre del 2002. Ciampi lo firma due giorni dopo. Immediata la richiesta di remissione sulla base delle nuove norme.
    August 2002, Berlusconi's government makes another law to save Berlusconi's (IncuboRossonero's idol) azz, . The law "Cirami" makes much easier to move a trial from its jurisdiction by claiming the suspect that the judges are not fair (yes, you got it) help me to understand if something similar if the legislation of any other country than IncuboRossoneroLandia.

Gennaio 2003. Ma i processi - deciderà la Cassazione il 28 gennaio 2003 - restano a Milano. E' una sonora sconfitta, per Cesare Previti e Silvio Berlusconi. Che però non si arrendono. Nella Casa delle libertà si comincia a pensare ad una legge ad hoc che sospenda i processi per le cariche istituzionali (che sarà poi approvata). Ma è una soluzione solo per il premier. Non per Previti. Del quale il presidente del Consiglio prende in prima persona le difese. Il 18 aprile 2003 Berlusconi si presenta in aula al processo Sme e sentenzia: "E' un "perseguitato".
    January 2003, trials stay in Milan.

Maggio 2003. Intanto le posizioni dei due maggiori imputati si separano. Il 16 maggio 2003 la corte decide che Berlusconi sarà processato a parte. "Non era possibile mantenere l'unità del processo - è scritto nella motivazione - che non può continuare nell'incertezza a causa degli impegni del premier". Per gli altri, invece, il dibattimento va avanti. Il 23 maggio, dopo l'ennesima richiesta di ricusazione (respinta), Ilda Boccasini inizia la requisitoria, che si conclude il 30 maggio con la richiesta a 11 anni di reclusione. Nel frattempo, però, l'avvocato-onorevole ha lanciato un altro pesante attacco ai magistrati milanesi: "Hanno il solo intento di distrugggere un cittadino e la sua onorata carriera". Berlusconi, che è in visita a San Pietroburgo, commenta la richiesta di condanna: "Smodata e grottesca".
    May 2003 Previti and Berlusconi trial split because Berlusconi is too busy being the Prime Minister.

Del resto il presidente del Consiglio è stato anch'egli impegnato in una aspra battaglia nel processo-stralcio. Anche se ora il Lodo Schifani blocca il dibattimento che lo riguarda. Nel giugno 2003, le dichiarazioni fatte in aula proprio dal Cavaliere sono per Previti l'occasione per una nuova richiesta in grado - se accolta - di allungare i tempi. I suoi legali chiedono infatti che vengano acquisite le parole pronunciate dal premier. Ma la Corte respingerà anche questa pretesa.

Il resto, è storia recente. E si chiama fascicolo 9520. Un incartamento della procura che la difesa vorrebbe - contro il parere dei pm - acquisire agli atti. Su quelle carte si consuma uno scontro senza precedenti, nel quale entrano anche gli ispettori del ministro Castelli e infine la procura di Brescia, che avvia una indagine su Ilda Boccassini e Gherardo Colombo. E' l'ultima chance per chiedere prima una nuova sospensione (non concessa), poi la remissione in base - di nuovo - alla legge Cirami.
    Brescia's Investigators start an investigation on the Public Attorneys of Berlusconi's trial (can you believe this?)

Novembre 2003. Il 13 novembre la procura di Brescia chiede l'archiviazione per i due pm. E il 17 novembre la Cassazione respinge l'istanza della difesa di "legittimo sospetto". Impossibile a questo punto evitare la sentenza. A Cesare Previti non resta che prendere la parola e pronunciare il suo ultimo attacco ai giudici: "Non mi difendo, ma accuso". Poi, la sentenza.
    (22 novembre 2003)
    November 13, 2003, Brescia Investigators close the investigation against the Public Attorneys in Berlusconi's trial

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Where in your absolutely HORRIBLE translation does it say that he made his money NOT from a media empire but from taking bets at the local sports bars and pushing herion trafficing...since you allege his money is mafia money. What exactly are you describing as mafia money.

Why we are arguing about from where berlusconi get his money???

In the end all the politicians gather money by abusing of their powers. It happens everywhere. Some more than others.. but in the end,, is all about corruption.

Berlosconi ahve not done anmything different form others. Everyone does the same shiit.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    Again Zizi showed us all how he is just a compulsive spammer with a critical mind as refined as a Paolo Montero tackle on Pippo Inzaghi on a cold winter night in a deserted Delle Alpi. Ask him to tell you what the link is between Berlusconi's political career and Juventus doping fraud and he'll just turn a deaf ear and flood the forum with more (extremely poorly) translated articles about Italy's PM.

End of piece.
    Kancer Fraiso. I understand you feel guillty about the President of Milan FC being a criminal, but you really should face reality.

Q&A: Berlusconi trial
    Italy is awaiting the verdict in the long-running corruption trial of Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

In this guide Benedetto Cataldi of BBC Monitoring examines what is at stake.

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi
    Berlusconi: Billionaire media tycoon and Italy's richest man

Q: What is Mr Berlusconi accused of?

He is accused of bribing judges in Rome in the late 1980s in order to stop the sale of the giant state food conglomerate SME to a business rival.

Q: What does he risk if found guilty?

Prosecutors are demanding an eight-year jail sentence for Mr Berlusconi.

Q: Will he go to jail if found guilty?

No, in Italy a defendant is presumed innocent until the third degree of judgement, that of the supreme court. So those found guilty by a lower court - like this one - will not go to jail unless they are eventually found guilty by the supreme court or they waive their right to appeal. Such a process could take years.

Q: Is Mr Berlusconi the only defendant?

He is now, but this was not always the case. Mr Berlusconi was originally a defendant with one of his most trusted aides, Cesare Previti, and other figures from the legal world. But the court in Milan decided it was impossible to hold an effective trial because of the prime minister's domestic and international political commitments, so they decided to try him separately.

Q: What happened to the other defendants?

Most of them were convicted last year, but not specifically over this case - the SME affair. They were found guilty of general corruption aimed at securing a favourable climate for Fininvest, Mr Berlusconi's financial empire.

Q: Why did this trial last more than four years?

There are several reasons for this. Italy's justice system is notoriously slow. Mr Berlusconi's political engagements also had a role in slowing things down. There was a controversial suspension after his majority in parliament passed a law granting him and other top officials temporary immunity.

Q: So why has the trial resumed while Mr Berlusconi is still prime minister?

Earlier this year, Italy's constitutional court threw out the immunity law on the grounds that it went against the Italian constitution - which states that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.

Q: Is there going to be a simple innocent or guilty verdict?

Not necessarily. If mitigating circumstances are recognised, the judges could decide that the charges fall under the statute of limitations.

Q: Is the prime minister going to resign if found guilty?

He has insisted he will not and - given that under Italian law he would still be presumed innocent - he would have solid grounds not to do so. Nevertheless, if found guilty, he might find it politically expedient to subject himself to the will of the people and try to obtain a reconfirmed and stronger mandate. But he would have to persuade Italian President Carlo Azeglio Ciampi to call early elections first.

Q: Is Mr Berlusconi the first Italian prime minister to be tried?

He is the first serving premier to go on trial, but ex-premiers have been tried in the past. Former Prime Minister Bettino Craxi was convicted of corruption in absentia and died in self-imposed exile in Tunisia. Another former prime minister, Giulio Andreotti, was tried for both complicity in murder and Mafia association, but was eventually acquitted. The only Italian prime minister who ever went to jail was Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, but that was after a wartime coup

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    xziz even if your right nobody's gonna acknowledge it. you have passed the first hurdle, now your a "spammer", as kaiser franco puts it. whats wrong with that? why change your tune so suddenly, milan boys?

what happened to admitting he is right about berlusconi's connections with the mafia? you asked proof you got proof, and now you change your accusations?

xziz has more reliable sources than in any single one of your arguments.

he has also not provoked anyone with insults. and that is also respectable is it not?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Processo Juve:italiani per sanzioni

(ANSA) - ROMA, 10 DIC - La Juventus deve subire sanzioni dopo la sentenza di Torino sull'abuso di farmaci: risulta da un sondaggio di opinione nazionale dell'Izi. Il 67% degli interpellati sostiene che la giustizia sportiva 'deve punire la Juventus'. Per il 44% la sanzione piu' giusta e' la squalifica dei dirigenti, per il 23% la revoca degli scudetti o delle coppe. Infine, per il 53% degli intervistati Lippi - allenatore della Juve negli anni esaminati dal processo di Torino-puo' rimanere alla guida della nazionale.

Proceso Juve: italians for sanctions
    Juventus should receive punishment after the sentence di Torino over pharmaceutical abuse, resulting from a national opinion poll conducted by IZI. for 44 % the best punishment is the juve bosses desqualification, for 23 % , revoking scudetti and coppa. Still, for 53 %, Lippi could keep the national team guidance.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    how funny is that with all these postings on opinions ABOUT Berlusconi (even though it was a thread about JUVE DOPING) the one that was omitted was the only one based on facts:
    the not guilty verdict of Berlusconi from about 4 hours ago.

Jog on Son..you have me confused with your stuffed teddy bears you yell at and don't answer back.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003

Dear nikola, i havent nothing personal against u,
    i didnt want to insult u if u are a relative of smth.
    I don't remember telling you that I took anything personal. Thus, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell me this.
    i trully believe u are ABLE to understand whats wrong with berlu if u want..
    Sure...but what I don't like is for people to make strong statements when they are not familiar with the topic. A certain picture is painted...there is more than meets the eye: its just not mentioned because it does not sell papers.
    i love democracy, i detest the people who are using the background and any means possible to obtain what they want (with other words politicians) ,berlu's power is too much for me to tolerate, because he messes up badly with the balance of things, even in football too,
    imo he sould allowed to have a football club and that heavy media influence in the first place,.
    Berlusconi was voted in thanks to democratic elections. No one EVER accused the elections of not being democratic. Berlusconi was TWICE voted in by the people of Italy. Democratic enough? The same cannot be said about 40% of world leaders who muscle their way into power without elections.
    Berlusconi is a SELF MADE Billionaire and his parents were not RICH. So what BACKGROUND are you talking about?
    He made his first million(s) at 30 and possesses business skills that put Donald Trump, Giovanni Agnelli (see FIAT for HOW NOT TO RUN A COMPANY) etc. to shame. Those individuals had generations of money and still managed to do HALF of what he did financially.
    He is the founder of the current crop of football owners in the world where the team was seen more as a hobby and SUnday outing with the billionaire friends. Berlusca was one of the first owners to take the team by the horns: much like everything he tackled it succeeded.

++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++but the worst thing of all is tha[t he doesnt have to hide, he loughs at everybody's face who will stand and make a frase against him,
    his posseses no fear or respect for smth or someone,
    what can u expect from that kind of people?,.
    once again. He was tried in courts...never acquitted. His immunity law was overturned for being unconstitutional and the accusations thrown at him were done so without allowing for basic fundamental rights found in the U.S. Bill of Rights or Canadian Constitution. He did not muscle his way into the PM seat. The country could have easily NOT voted for him. The majority voted for him.

actions and accusations of his get away to media, to the people and he doesnt care or fear?
    how he manage to get away all the time and loosing no rights? (is he the clearest around? )
    since he is not a dictator how he is so sure of his eternaly power? (more power is much more dif to retain, he can do it alone without backup power? )
    he is the king of power=he is the king of backup power, background dark forces? his alliances hit the light and his is still unhurt.
    sometime he will fall and then u will see y he isnot worthed to be admired
    What football has to do with that?
    i m not saying that moratti and agnelli families are better than him but for sure they dont outbalance things so much, perhaps for the single reason that they are not able not that they dont wish too. [/QUOTE]

Your last run off paragraph lacks structure logic and basic arguement...I'm not making fun of you as I assume its a language issue. However, clear up your thoughts and get to the bottom line with facts ..otherwise I can't answer that last Rant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)