The Doped Lady (6 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by zemanlandia.com ] ++
all you just want juventus at first position...

you don't care if you win clear or not... you don't care if all the players doped themselves.... you don't care...

you just care to be first...

and where are the facts that juve players took illegal substances?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
????? where are the facts???

but if the doctor is guilty... because he gave for 4 years illegal substances... who, do you think, has assumed them??? of course the players...

and how do you know that he actually gave them illegal substances?

basicaly, none expect club doctor knows if juventus' players took illegal substances or not. ;)

Nov 13, 2004
the judge has said that doctor has given illegal substances to the players for 4 years... this is the sentence!!!

if you wanna open your eyes, ok...

if not, continue to believe in juventus (but you'll be wrong)...

you should just accept that they made something without honest... this is the actual true...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
the judge has said that doctor has given illegal substances to the players for 4 years... this is the sentence!!!

you should just accept that they made something without honest... this is the actual true...

hah, the judge said. the judge said whatever he wants.

and if the doctor actually gave them illegal substances, is juventus doctor the only one that did that? dont you think that other clubs did that too?

i call this jealosly.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
are you crazy???
the club no guilty???
the doctor is parto of the team or not???
don't be blind... juventus has made a lot of tricks and mistakes... this is not a good thing...
Zemanladder, didn't you say the judge said?
If the judge said, Agricola is guilty, the judge also said Juventus is not guilty.

xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

if juventus is really guilty, this should be the right end to the story...

the most awful thing of ererything is that there are players like del piero, that are still playing soccer... if they are guilty they should stay at home...
Zemanlord, if the players are guilty why the judge did not declare them guilty and sentence them?

xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
all you just want juventus at first position...

you don't care if you win clear or not... you don't care if all the players doped themselves.... you don't care...

you just care to be first...
Zemanlittle, you just care Juventus not to be "at first position", you do not care how many teams may be blamed for using farmaceuticals to boost their performance, do you?

xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

zemanlester, as you may be aware the legal process includes three stages. This is rutinary. Somebody like Zdenek Zeman could be found guilty of murdering his teenage male lover and later in the appeal be recognized innocent, couldn't he? Especially if the accusation has been constructed by the investigator.

xziz

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Do you think Juve should do the decent thing and renouce the trophies they won during this time, for example handing the CL to Ajax?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zeman-Lippi in TV bust up Sunday 28 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdenek Zeman has finally commented on the Juventus doping verdict and entered into a live television row with Marcello Lippi.

The Lecce boss sparked off the investigation in 1998 with an interview suggesting the Bianconeri were using too many substances and the trial concluded on Friday with club doctor Riccardo Agricola handed a 22-month suspended sentence for ‘sporting fraud’ and administering drugs including EPO.

“I don’t think the Doctor drugged himself,” stated Zeman on today’s television programme ‘Stadio Sprint’. “He was giving the substances to someone else and he wasn’t paying for them, so those people should know about it. That’s my interpretation of the situation.”

The club, in the shape of director Antonio Giraudo, was cleared of all wrongdoing, but this is a verdict that does not satisfy Zeman. The programme came to life when Italy boss Lippi was introduced from another studio.

“This sentence does not change the respect I have for everyone I worked with in Turin,” said the ex-Juve Coach. “That goes for the medical staff, directors and players. The only reason that team won so much was its strength of character.”

Zeman reacted to that statement and insisted, “I can say that the facts speak for themselves. In 1999 Lippi admitted he had administered creatine to his players.”

Lippi was furious at this interjection and hit back. “Seeing as Zeman is so busy being the moral guardian of football, I’ll also reveal some of my players told me that during their time working with Zeman he also used creatine.”

Creatine is not a banned substance, but the use of it in sport has caused controversy over the last few years.

“I had already admitted that at Lazio we used creatine,” added Zeman, “but we only tried it for a month at doses of three milligrams, whereas Juve were using 20 milligrams. I’d expect that much to cause problems for a player.”

The presenter asked if Lippi would ever shake hands with Zeman and the answer was far from comforting.

“I say it isn’t right to constantly criticise the system when you yourself are a part of it. I tell Zeman that if he doesn’t like it, he can get out.”

Zeman had the final word and noted, “I can stay inside the system and try to improve it from the inside.”

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Do you think Juve should do the decent thing and renouce the trophies they won during this time, for example handing the CL to Ajax?
Do you think Roma should do the decent thing and hand over the scudetto from 2001 because of the Christmas rolexes?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The club has not been convicted of anything, that much has been established, so what exactly do you base your statement on? Agricola was convicted as an individual, the conviction will probably not stand after the appeal either. But evenso, as an employer the club could fire him for breaking the law and that would be the extent of it.

There has been no evidence to support the claim that any players were doped, what's there to argue with that?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
can you really say that had as much influence in us winning the scudetto as your team being on drugs for 4 years?
and can u really say that roma didnt used the same drugs, same period?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)