The Derby (Juventus VS Torino) (43 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
We survived without Del Piero, and before that, Trez for a long while. We can survive without Nedved and Trez (again)
yeah maybe,,but i dont want to win against barxa surviving,,i want to win convincingly.

and after all, the barxa game wil be tough

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
First we must hope and pray that these injuries aren't as bad as they appear to be, then we worry.

I must curse our luck, whenever we get near to having a full strength team we always lose 2 or 3 important players.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Well blame it on the Rai commentators Fahad :) They said that Toro scored and then that is was disallowed.
Maybe Rai commentators were watching another match :LOL: But Toro were very close to scoring when the score was 1-0 (Fatori had Buffon sitting on the floor and one-on-one hesitated for 5 seconds before Ferrara saved the day for us !!) ...

When Del Piero was subbed he started giving instructions to players besides Lippi .. he looked funny shouting at them '3 minutes left .. 3 minutes .. hang on guys' ;)

Gooo Parma e Roma :D

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
trezeguet is said to miss the game against barca.. but i don't worry about that too much as di vaio will be available and trez isn't in too good form anyway... he has scored goals with the NT, but missed several 100%-chances for both juve and the nt

about nedved: lippi said in an interview that there's still a chance that he can play against barca.. we will see....

parma - milan --> nessun gol - trenta-sei minuti sono già passati

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lippi always so optimist =)

i hope that his injury is not so bad.

Remember the recent injury of delpiero?? everyone said thjat it was just for 2 weeks,,and became in a month and a half injury

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Did somebody like this match? I found it owful...
Anycase the important thing are the 3 points!
I don't think Nedved injury is serious, it was probably too painful to go on the match, but I guess it won't compromise the Barca match.
Treze one is more bad... what unlucky season 4 him: umbelivable :down:

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #233
    this was the most screwed up game we played this season!!!

we played a terrible game! and only luck allowed us to grab the 3 points!!!

ofcourse i am happy about the points but very disappointed about the game itself!!!!

i hope Nedved's condition is not serious!!! although on TV it showed his knee pretty bad swallen and in a bad condition!!!

and i also hope trezeguet could be fit to play Barcelona!!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++

we played a terrible game! and only luck allowed us to grab the 3 points!!!
    Agree... I was about to fall asleap :sleepy:
    Torino played like a school kids team, Juve had the chance to do everything but they sucked and did this awful match... I'm sorry 4 the fans who decided to go to the stadium when it happens something like that :(

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    BTW, the goal was 100% off-side, so De Santis is not such a bum-boy after all!
    I was referring to past occurances with de santis as ref. Hey remember torino down to 8 men as well!

whats with all the pessimism regarding our chances in europe because of Trez? We all know Nedved is far more vital. Di Vaio can more than replace Trez, but nobody can replace Nedved.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Except for our injuries it seemed very entertaining
    Really you liked it? :eek:
    None of the teams played... I do not remember a lonely minute who is worth to remember...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)