The Derby (Juventus VS Torino) (3 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
OK If you Think we can't beat Barca Just Think again after you read this.

Liga Report: Barca Put On The Spot
Villarreal - Barcelona | Latest News | Match Report | News Archive

04/06/2003. Barcelona paid the penalty for concentrating on their Champions League clash with Juventus next week as they crashed 2-0 at lowly Villarreal.

Raddy Antic's unbeaten run since taking the reigns at Barca came to an abrupt halt as Jorge Lopez and Javier Calleja both scored from the spot.

The visitors' cause was not helped by the dismissal of Argentinian international Juan Pablo Sorin after he followed his foul for the firsty penalty with a clumsy challenge midway through the second half.

Barcelona also saw their injury jinx continue as Frank De Boer limped out of the action after 20 minutes.

Both sides saw plenty of the ball during the opening half, but failed to really test either goalkeeper.

But it was Villarreal that were handed the lead when Sorin appeared to foul Antonio De Nigris inside the area and Jorge Lopez sent Roberto Bonano the wrong way after 56 minutes.

Jose Reina was called into action on a number of occasions as Barca sought the equaliser, with the ex-Blaugrana keeper's best stop coming when he parried a Marc Overmars effort away.

On 73 minutes Sorin picked up his second yellow card and the game slipped away from the Catalans.

Their misery was compounded in the final minute as Fabio Rochemback brought down Calleja in the area and the Villarreal substitute doubled his side's lead from the spot only two minutes after entering the fray.

SA Europe

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
OK If you Think we can't beat Barca Just Think again after you read this.
bla bla bla and Juve lost 2-0 to brescia I wonder what people made of that

you are fooling yourself if you think barca will play like that again

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
no i'm not fooling myself what i think is that this proves that barca is anything but unbeatable and don't forget that this defeat affects the morale of the players in the next match.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
no i'm not fooling myself what i think is that this proves that barca is anything but unbeatable and don't forget that this defeat affects the morale of the players in the next match.
not really. They know their season is a screw up in the liga already. They also know their only chance is winning the CL, and 100% of their efforts are geared towards it.

Forca Barca :cool:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6,5, Tudor 5, Ferrara 6,5, Iuliano 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6,5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6, Nedved sv, Pessotto 6, Del Piero 5,5, Conte sv, Trezeguet 6, Zalayeta 5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Tudor 4, Ferrara 7, Iuliano 6,
Zambrotta 5, Camoranesi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6, Nedved sv, Pessotto 6, Del Piero 5.5, Conte sv, Trezeguet 5, Zalayeta 5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 6, Tudor 5, Ferrara 6.5, Iuliano 6, Zambrotta
6, Camoranesi 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 5.5, Nedved 7, Pessotto 5.5, Del Piero 5.5, Conte 6, Trezeguet 5.5, Zalayeta 5.5.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6.5, Tudor 5, Ferrara 6.5, Iuliano 6, Zambrotta
6, Camoranesi 5.5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 5.5, Nedved 7, Pessotto 6, Del Piero 5.5, Conte sv, Trezeguet 5.5, Zalayeta 5.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

not really. They know their season is a screw up in the liga already. They also know their only chance is winning the CL, and 100% of their efforts are geared towards it.

Forca Barca :cool:
there is nothing impossible...we still can beat them....but i really worries about the injuries....

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
Tom why do u support juventus if u don't have faith in the team!
are you questioning my support? :fero::fero::fero:

some of us just like to be realistic instead of seeing everything through rose-tinted glasses, as the saying goes, or in this case black and white

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
The latest news about neddy:
Pavel Nevded joins David Trezeguet on the Juventus injury list and will miss Wednesday's Champions League match against Barcelona

source EuroSport.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Can somebody tell me how is Barca Better than us by comparing both sides ! Cause i think we are alot better than them in every field.( Gk - Defence - Midfield - Attack).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

are you questioning my support? :fero::fero::fero:

some of us just like to be realistic instead of seeing everything through rose-tinted glasses, as the saying goes, or in this case black and white
BUt you are like barza is 10,000 times better than juve, when juve without neddy and treze, still have oportunities against barca.

You are not being realisic, you are pessimistic.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
True.
To be realistic is to reconice that we have some problems... but to speak like is all crap when we still inthe run in the CL and we are leading serie A is to be pessimistic.

Italian media are optimistic about Nedved 4 Barca... let's hope!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
http://www.gazzetta.it/statics/Miniera/squadre/juventus/popup_3.0.979666959.html

Nedved is "running" 4 Barcellona, he's recovery is really possible.

I tried to translate it, but is diffivcuylt for me. BUt is very clear the meaning i think.

ok , this have a lot of translation horrors, but who cares,,,just read it.
---------------------------------------------------

TURIN, 7 you open them 2003 - Nedved is alive and runs with them. This is the main news of this morning. The training of the Juve, finished shortly before noon, has evidence that the hope to recover the Czech is absolutely real, other that a dream. Nedved has run with the coach for approximately an hour and for fifteen or so . All without to show particular suffering. In as much as two days left for the game against the Bacellona, the optimism that theyhad manifested endured after the accident seems finds replies concrete. While Pavel was trained apart, Lippi has made to dispute one partitella in family: from a part the square who would have to play against the Catalans (with the probable exclusion of Tudor for Nedved, exactly), from the other the reservoirs. Lippi has schierato Buffon; Thuram, Montero, Ferrara, Zambrotta; Tudor, Tacchinardi, Davids; Camoranesi; DelPiero, Zalayeta. If Nedved will be in field, easy to preview the exclusion of Tudor, Camoranesi on out skillful and the Czech behind DelPiero-Zalayeta. If instead ce it did not have to make, here the solution number two with Pessotto on the left, skillful external Zambrotta and Nedved Camoranesi. Just thinking next to this, perhaps, Lippi has held the Argentine to classified talk for one ten of minuteren. While DEl Piero it comments on its situated derby with the Toros and admits: "it is a po' exaggerated with soccer...". "Like every derby that you respect yourself - the captain writes - also that one disputed saturday has seen to happen of all: many, in field, would have preferred little badness and more played soccer... Nerviosism is typical in this kind of games, but perhaps for my way to see soccer in sure occasions is a po' exaggerated with soccer... To the end but m' they interest the three points that we have conquered in one left therefore felt is from we is from the tifosi, and that she concurs to us, also in the light of it turns out you yesterday, I lengthen it in classifies, and mine I re-enter in field the beginning since ".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)