The Derby (Juventus VS Torino) (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I really hope Nedved will play.If he doesn't i can't see us winning, even if he only comes on as a sub :down: but Nedveds tough and im shure (i hope) he will make a fast recovery.If anyone hears anything can they please post it.Trezeguet's injury doesn't worry me as he is not in form and D' Vaio can easily replace him:cheesy:.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we deserve to be kicked out of the CL now........stupidity for playing a full team against a low side like torino.

trez was back in form as well, with del piero and nedved as well......we had a chance against barca..now they pump our arses for 90 mins and we will once again be laughed at by others in europe.

fvck torino...and their mothers as well!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I agree with you.Lippi should not of put them players into a game like dat especially when they were on shuch good form which could of been saved for the Barca match.Juve are cursed in Europe:(.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
trezemay be in form but he can be replaced by di vaio....it's neddy i'm worried about...we could try improvising for the barca match:

zambro--tacch---davids---camo

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I don't know why we can't play our best team in an important matches in CL. Hopefully Trez and Neddy will be ok, and we can play our best squad.

Btw, Juve-Torino was a tough match, very emotional and sometimes players couldn't control themselves. Tudor and Lucarelli were sent of on the 1st half.
Total 4 espulsi in derby della mole. 3 red cards for Il Toro, and 1 for Juve.
Neddy and Trez were pulled out by Lippi because of injury.
Neddy was subsituted by Pessotto and Zambro who's played in left back then played total football...he was everywhere.
Sometimes he played in left wing, right wing or even in right back!:eek:
Phew....he's so brilliant!:thumb: I saw Camo did the same in midline.:cool:
Trez was also injured. There was something wrong with his left shoulder after a clash with Torino def.
Zala came in to substituted him.
Tacchi's goal was very relieveing :touched: finally.....
And Il toro's def, Fattori must be regret for his missed a good chance to equalised.
IMO, it wasn't a good play by Juve but 3 points is very important and I'm so grateful cos we're still capolista!:touched:
Ale should improve his performance, he didn't help much on that match IMO. ;)
I hope both Nedved and Trez could play in CL match against Barca. I can't imagine what will happen if they couldn't make it.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
just want to ask....

is it di vaio can play against barca next week...now i'm really really worry.....help us god..

how about nedved....??? any updating news????

i'm really hate torino....shame to u torino...really hate torino..

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #248
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Really you liked it? :eek:
    None of the teams played... I do not remember a lonely minute who is worth to remember...
    acctually the fight between tudor and lucarelli was the most entertaining part of the game!:D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    how can people possibly blame lippi for playing the first team? would you rather he played the reserves and lost? There was no way he could tell torino would play like that!

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #251
    exactly!!!!

the game was very aggressive but we could not tell it would be like that!!!!

these same people would of have probably blamed lippi for playing the reserve team if he had chose to and lost points this week!!!!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    thats exactly my point. If we'd lost, people would be complaining he took it lightly, and now we've won and people are complaining because he should have took it lightly?

gimme a break!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    how can people possibly blame lippi for playing the first team? would you rather he played the reserves and lost? There was no way he could tell torino would play like that!
    Tom, we finally agree on something :eek:

:D

Anyway, here is the latest about Neddy and Trezegol .. I don't know if it has already been posted:

Nedved in doubt for Barca tie

Pavel Nedved is facing a race against time to play Barcelona on Wednesday, but David Trezeguet is officially out of action.

The two players suffered injuries during the opening minutes of Juve’s 2-0 derby win over Torino on Saturday.

Trezeguet fell heavily after a diving header and tests confirm a muscle has been torn in the left shoulder.

The Frenchman will be on the sidelines for at least seven days and will therefore not be ready to face Barcelona in the Champions’ League quarter-final.

Nedved limped off with a heavily bruised right knee, caused by a tough challenge from the Toro defenders, but tests today confirmed the knee itself has not been damaged.

The bruise has taken hold just above the knee, but it is still uncertain whether or not he can recover in time to take on the Spaniards.

Juventus medical staff will only be able to give a more accurate diagnosis on Nedved’s condition after 48 hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't look too serious for Neddy .. I think he could even play with a knee support against Barca to protect the bruise ..

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    "A goal in the derby is always a double emotion. I'm very happy because my goal is the one that closed the match, a very important one". Alessio Tacchinardi is probably the happiest blackandwhite after this victory against Torino, but he doesn't forget the fight he has seen on the pitch: "A derby is always a derby, but i think Torino players were too violent today. It's dangerous to play in these conditions, but we're happy for the three points and now we are focused on Barcelona".

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Tom, we finally agree on something :eek:

:D

Anyway, here is the latest about Neddy and Trezegol .. I don't know if it has already been posted:

Nedved in doubt for Barca tie

Pavel Nedved is facing a race against time to play Barcelona on Wednesday, but David Trezeguet is officially out of action.

The two players suffered injuries during the opening minutes of Juve’s 2-0 derby win over Torino on Saturday.

Trezeguet fell heavily after a diving header and tests confirm a muscle has been torn in the left shoulder.

The Frenchman will be on the sidelines for at least seven days and will therefore not be ready to face Barcelona in the Champions’ League quarter-final.

Nedved limped off with a heavily bruised right knee, caused by a tough challenge from the Toro defenders, but tests today confirmed the knee itself has not been damaged.

The bruise has taken hold just above the knee, but it is still uncertain whether or not he can recover in time to take on the Spaniards.

Juventus medical staff will only be able to give a more accurate diagnosis on Nedved’s condition after 48 hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't look too serious for Neddy .. I think he could even play with a knee support against Barca to protect the bruise ..

Well i dont know....:frown:

He have an hematoma, it is nothing really serious, he could be available in less tha a week, but... for wednesday, i dont know:down:.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    this is wat i jus read on eurosport:

Juventus have announced that neither Pavel Nedved or David Trezeguet will be available for Wednesday's Champions League clash against Barcelona!! A terrible blow for the bianconeri... with Del Piero still getting back to full fitness...

don think we have a chance of winnin barca

:down::down::down:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    What sh*tty luck yet again! First we are hit with 'flu against United and now this.

I'm gald Toro will be in Serie B, may thay rot there forever if that's all they have to offer football.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    this is wat i jus read on eurosport:

Juventus have announced that neither Pavel Nedved or David Trezeguet will be available for Wednesday's Champions League clash against Barcelona!! A terrible blow for the bianconeri... with Del Piero still getting back to full fitness...

don think we have a chance of winnin barca

:down::down::down:
    How the hell do they know?!? The official site doesn't say anything and there were no reports on italian TV, so they are just speculating :rolleyes: We will know more tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)