The Derby (Juventus VS Torino) (45 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
my prediction

juve 7 torino 1

6 goals from del piero (5 pen) and 1 for tacch
If He Can score 5 Penalties in a row then this is awesome:thumb: but you forgot the refree..........5 penalties:confused: I don't think so ....

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
we MUST win this one...
we still have to play teams like lazio, roma & chievo this season and if we want to stay top, 3 points against the bottom of the table are obligation... even if it's a dearby...
my prediction 4:1 (juve fans screaming "Serie B")
FORZA JUVE - CAMPIONI D'ITALIA 2002/03

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
Honestly I dont give a fvck about this match. Play our reserves and hope for a 1-0 win. We need to rest and prepare our players for Barca.
I hope Lippi doesn't share your thoughts about this game .. C'mon, it's a DERBY !!

Besides, i'd really like to capture 2 Scudetti in a row .. let's see what Inter fans will have to say this time :dontcare:

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    well i do think our players can play two big games in a row!!!!

i say play the first team!!! if the first half score is a good score then we can rest the important players!!!
    such as NEDVED and NEDVED and NEDVED!! (i don't like the guy much :D)

if they were needed for 90 minutes!!! then that should be fine!!!
    most of them have been rested for a week!!
    and trezeguet playing for the national team was good! as the goal he scored would boost his moral and he could use the match fitness!

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    u don't like nedved?? u're joking, aren't u?

many of my friends, who don't like juve much, think that he's one of the best players on the world and are impressed by his performances....
    IMO he's very important for juve...

can anyone post a list of the injuried players and when they'll be back?
    thx a lot in advance ;-)

and dpforever i totally i agree with u.. 2 scudetti in a row would be something special.... i would also love to see a similar situation like last year... i think this kind of defeat hurts most.... :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

I hope Lippi doesn't share your thoughts about this game .. C'mon, it's a DERBY !!

Besides, i'd really like to capture 2 Scudetti in a row .. let's see what Inter fans will have to say this time :dontcare:
    :cool:

btw the most we've done is 5 in a row,right?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    IN my opinion,

lippi must prectice the formation that he is thinking for the barca clash in the first half(neddy, delpiero, trexe, all the guys on the pitch) and hoping that this formation will socre at least a goal against torino, rest the important ones for the secod half.

You know, because it was a long long time since the entire first squad played together.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
    u don't like nedved?? u're joking, aren't u?

many of my friends, who don't like juve much, think that he's one of the best players on the world and are impressed by his performances....
    IMO he's very important for juve...

can anyone post a list of the injuried players and when they'll be back?
    thx a lot in advance ;-)

and dpforever i totally i agree with u.. 2 scudetti in a row would be something special.... i would also love to see a similar situation like last year... i think this kind of defeat hurts most.... :D
    i was being sarcastic!!!!

what is not to love about nedved!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Imo Lippi should play our best squad from the beginning as most if not all of the guys have had some good resting time lately, and it is important that we get into a good groove going into the Barcelona match.

PS: What formation to you guys think Lippi will go with? The 4-3-1-2 or the 4-2-3-1?

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
    we MUST win this one...
    we still have to play teams like lazio, roma & chievo this season and if we want to stay top, 3 points against the bottom of the table are obligation... even if it's a dearby...
    my prediction 4:1 (juve fans screaming "Serie B")
    FORZA JUVE - CAMPIONI D'ITALIA 2002/03
    oh no, not that. i'm scared. no wait. i'm speaking like totti.

bring them on :fero::fero: that's more like it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)