The Derby (Juventus VS Torino) (3 Viewers)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
04/02/2003. Juventus playmaker Pavel Nedved is a doubt for Saturday's derby with Torino.

The former Lazio man injured his left ankle for the Czech Republic against Holland, and may not play against Austria tonight.

It would be a big blow if he were to miss out, as he has had another outstanding season.
SA Italy
No, I saw him yesterday play a great match with his national team. He scored the first goal!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ufff,,,

thanks god,,,.

Everything could not be better for the varca clash,,,all the players avaible. And now this !!!.

Happily, we know that je is ok and still kicking

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Italy striker Alessandro Del Piero is fit and ready to resume his partnership with David Trezeguet in the Juventus attack for this weekend's Turin derby against Torino.

The Italian international, who looks set to make his first start for Juve since injuring a thigh muscle at the beginning of February, has scored four goals in nine Turin derbies.

'He has completely recovered from the injury,' a Juventus spokesman said on Thursday. 'He's playing matches in training and is ready for the game on Saturday, although whether he plays or not is up to the coach.'

Trezeguet confirmed his recent return to form with a goal in France's 2-1 victory over Israel in a Euro 2004 qualifier on Wednesday.

'I'm delighted with the goal (against Israel). I feel I'm getting back to my best,' he was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday.

'Torino is next on the list. On paper it looks like an easy game, but we've still got to go out and win. We can't take anything for granted.'

Juventus beat their city rivals 4-0 in their previous meeting this season and a similar result this weekend would not help bottom-placed Torino in their struggle against relegation. :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

No, I saw him yesterday play a great match with his national team. He scored the first goal!
So no problems then? :nervous:

I think Neddy will play a big part in Saturday's game ...

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Probable formations from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(4-4-2): Buffon, Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet

Torino(3-5-2): Bucci, Galante, Fattori, Mezzano, Comotto, De Ascentis, Vergassola, Donati, Castellini, Lucarelli, Ferrante

Juventus has some yellow card worries coming into the match. Nedved, Davids, Camoranesi and Ferrara are all one yellow away from suspension.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Juventus will face Bologna next match away & Juventus has some yellow card worries coming into the match. Nedved, Davids, Camoranesi and Ferrara are all one yellow away from suspension.
this means a big headache for us if any player of these is booked in the derby match !!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
of course!!

if torino want to win,,,they will must play with all his heart and soul,,there is no otrher way..

well just one, juve doing a very crappy game.
(knock on wood)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
The squad for the match. No Thuram...

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
8 Antonio CONTE
10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Cristian ZENONI
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
23 Ruben OLIVERA
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #73
    let us win this game and hope milan and inter drop points!!!!

then no matter what happens in bologna we will be relaxed!!!! specially that milan will be playing inter and one of the two will definitly drop points!!!!
    what about if they draw!! :D

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
    nedved,davids,trezeuget,thuram are exhausted from playing two games last week
    so it will not be wise to play them full 90min today with the barcelona gamecoming up

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    15 minutes to go and this is the official line-up:

Buffon
    Tudor, Ferarra, Iuliano, Zambrotta
    Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved
    DP, Trezeguet

I cannot believe Tudor is goind to be in the back-line! :shocked: :extatic:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Goal!!!!!!!! Autogoal from Torino!!!!!! Nedved crossed for Trez, but the granata scored!

1-0 for Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)