The bring Moggi back PRONTO thread !! (8 Viewers)

Do you want Moggi back

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I guess that until people are banned for repeating themselves it won't stop. But i encourage this thread! People can bash the board in here rather than every other thread. People should stop posting anti, anti-secco posts in an anti-secco thread and perhaps the favor will be returned ...only one way to find out
Well, it's your right to encourage this thread and I respect your opinion. But it's annoying to me the fact that whatever happens, even if Inter get a player, it's Secco's fault. WE KNOW IT, he's not the best, but at least people should stop moaning and think positive.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
Well, it's your right to encourage this thread and I respect your opinion. But it's annoying to me the fact that whatever happens, even if Inter get a player, it's Secco's fault. WE KNOW IT, he's not the best, but at least people should stop moaning and think positive.
I agree, I hate it when people just moan and go on and on and on. Stop moaning you are getting on my nerves you moaning minnies. And another thing I hate it when people can't say anything positive, there's too much negativity. This place is really going to pot, and to be honest I can't find much good to say about it at the moment.

Just pull your fingers out!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I agree, I hate it when people just moan and go on and on and on. Stop moaning you are getting on my nerves you moaning minnies. And another thing I hate it when people can't say anything positive, there's too much negativity. This place is really going to pot, and to be honest I can't find much good to say about it at the moment.

hehe sartor resartus

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
So what makes him better by a large margin than...lets say.... Galliani ?
While doing the same job Moggi did, Galliani won 5 CLs, 7 scudetti, 5 european super cups, 3 world club championships and 1 coppa Italia.
Juventus was unlucky in CL finals, Juve reached CL finals 4 times and won just 1 when we deserved at least 3 of them! Against Real Madrid 1999 and Milan 2003! Final against Borssia Dortmund was fair! but Milan won all of CL finals except 1!or Real Madrid won 3 of 3!

And because of that, we couldn't go for Super cup, WC Championsship!

And dont forget that Berlusconi was and is Prime Minister of Italia and control all important medai, I give milan Succes's credit to him most not Galliani.

And in overal, I say Moggi was better than Galliani ....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And dont forget that Berlusconi was and is Prime Minister of Italia and control all important medai, I give milan Succes's credit to him most not Galliani.
You can't look at it that way. It's like saying that prior to 2004 all the credits for our success should go to the Agnellis.
We're talking about the men on Moggi's position and that's why we should compare Galliani to Moggi. And when you do that it turns out that Galliani was better.

Plus, if you check you'll see that Milan suffered the most exactly in the years when Berlusconi was prime minister (they won only 1 scudetto in the 7 years while Berlu was a PM), so don't mix Berlusconi's political power to Milan's success.

Apr 12, 2004

:lol2:

What a pussy.....

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Well I miss Moggi.... Great to watch him in TV shows in Italy. He's always the one who talks best. And he it's fantastic when he talks shit about Intermerda. "Inter still don't have guts":)

That's why he got us the players we don't get now. He had something special. The people who runs the club now have no respect.

Forza Moggi!!!

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #131
    get a fucking grip....

if you dont like to hear other peoples complaints and comments, then its best not to read these types of threads, right ??

No one forced you to voice your opinion here, so you can either post elsewhere, put me and many others who share my opinions on your ignore list, or all of the above

if you're happy with the situation, then good for you....I expect better, and I will express this opinion until we get a real management team and coach....then we can start thinking about WINNING again

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    get a fucking grip....

if you dont like to hear other peoples complaints and comments, then its best not to read these types of threads, right ??

No one forced you to voice your opinion here, so you can either post elsewhere, put me and many others who share my opinions on your ignore list, or all of the above

if you're happy with the situation, then good for you....I expect better, and I will express this opinion until we get a real management team and coach....then we can start thinking about WINNING again
    I agree with vinman here, everyone has he's own opinion on this matter (we don't have to agree on everything). Like moggi or hate him but no one can deny that he's one of the best if not the best trasfer guru in the world. I always thought even before the calciopoli that something will happen to moggi (that will result in him leaving the club) didn't know what but i always had that feeling i swear.

We were doing so great and spending so much less than Inter and we always we're ahead of them thats surely pissed the :faq2: er morrati alot. I don't believe alot in Conspiracy Theories but in this case i do.

Moggi is just history now and we should look forward not backward and i don't think he'll ever be part of this club in the future....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    get a fucking grip....

Ok. Secco, ups, SUCKO should be shot! Moggi is the best! Are you happy now, Vinnie?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    I am asking you now Sadomin:

Who took the decision to fine tune our forward line and DM subs and let our rear exposed like that?
    We have no excuses this year, we could sign anyone, we had the TV rights, we had the money to buy any defender we wished, we had the means to motivate them (CL title "competitors") No more lame excuses!!
    Someone has to take the responsibility, someone has to take the blame, whos fault is it??
    Just answer this and answer to your self at the end of the season, why did you defended our pathetic board...
    I think you missed the point entirely. The management is at fault for all the mistakes, but they also deserve praise for every positive action which you have missed entirely.

Please tell me when I defended the board. I highlighted both failed signings and successful ones but you only managed to see what you wanted to see, which further proves my point.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Just answer this and answer to your self at the end of the season, why did you defended our pathetic board...
    I have an answer to this, when one does not bash the board it does not mean that one is defending them or actually supporting them.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    get a fucking grip....

:vinny: he hits the nail right on the head. What i was trying to say.
    If you don't like ice cream do you go into the ice cream store?? No you go get a fucking sandwich at subway (i know no other sandwich outlets)!!!

unban :hug:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    This is a fucking INTERNET FORUM. Don't make these shitty comparisons ("If you don't like ice cream do you go into the ice cream store??") because it makes you sound stupid. When you create a thread, what do you expect, people to come in and just agree with you? That's what the forum is, to discuss, not to have the same opinions.

Noone forced you and Vinnie to bitch every time here either, so when people throw shit at you cuz you're moaning bitches, deal with it, or put us in your ignore lists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)