The bring Moggi back PRONTO thread !! (14 Viewers)

Do you want Moggi back

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:agree: with arif here,most folk on this forum can have a civilized discussion, put their point of view across, listen to others viewpoint and agree or not on whatever issues.
by calling folk idiots,calling our board and managers idiotic,childish names and basically shouting at other people on an internet forum is simply showing yourself as a retarded fool. vinmans ban will stay,ALL mods are in agreement, you can only put up with his childish ranting for so long

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This is a fucking INTERNET FORUM. Don't make these shitty comparisons ("If you don't like ice cream do you go into the ice cream store??") because it makes you sound stupid. When you create a thread, what do you expect, people to come in and just agree with you? That's what the forum is, to discuss, not to have the same opinions.

Noone forced you and Vinnie to bitch every time here either, so when people throw shit at you cuz you're moaning bitches, deal with it, or put us in your ignore lists.
:tup: these morons annoy me, if we all agreed on absolutely everything there would be no need for a place to discuss. If you ask me this guy's just blowing hot air.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I like the fact that Vinman is banned. He had it coming for months. Well deserved one. I hope he will be out for several weeks.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I like the fact that Vinman is banned. He had it coming for months. Well deserved one. I hope he will be out for several weeks.
why do you just jump on the bandwagon? why would you have all these hate against him? :confused:

I remember you wrote something similar to that line when I was banned..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's not too classy. I agree that he had it coming for months, years even. And yes, it was deserved even if based only on this case. But kicking him when he's down is quite unnecessary. Even I don't hope he's out for too long.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's not too classy. I agree that he had it coming for months, years even. And yes, it was deserved even if based only on this case. But kicking him when he's down is quite unnecessary. Even I don't hope he's out for too long.
Though you gotta admit, Andries, we could all say that we're against illiteracy and then you'd come up some some crack-head theory espousing that illiteracy is an undervalued social good and should not be eradicated. :seven:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This whole discussion is obviously redundant and pointless. Our opinions don't matter on this subject because Luciano Moggi will never be affiliated with Juventus again whether we like him or not.

If you don't like ice cream do you go into the ice cream store?? No you go get a fucking sandwich at subway (i know no other sandwich outlets)!!!
But what if you don't like sandwiches either, yet you love burgers and the ice cream store has burgers and hotdogs, like Dairy Queen? What do you do then?

Here's what you do. You leave the petty metaphors to Claudio Ranieri and suicide bomb the ice cream store for selling burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)