The bring Moggi back PRONTO thread !! (2 Viewers)

Do you want Moggi back

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
22/07/2008 18:36
Juve Fans Organise Street Revolt Against Leadership
Juevntus supporters on vecchiasignora.com are attempting to organise an open protest on the streets against the club’s management

Current Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, managing director Jean-Claude Blanc, and sporting director Alessio Secco have never been popular with the club’s supporters since they replaced the old Triade of Roberto Bettega, Antonio Giraudo and Luciano Moggi, after the Calciopoli crisis in 2006.

Due to their opposition with how the club is being run, Juventus supporters on vecchiasignora.com are planning to organise an open protest on the streets against the club’s leadership.

The grievances are long but they include the failure to keep the promise of signing a top class centre midfielder this summer, as well as the general lack of investment during the past three summers.

Another bone of contention is how the players are always prepared to protect the club in the face of apparent injustices (possibly referring to the poor refereeing last season), while the management is not.

The fans believe it is time the club fights for what is rightfully theirs, and that is the 29 Scudetti they won on the field. This could be in reference to the Juventus management’s refusal to appeal the Calciopoli verdict in the civil courts.
I am hoping that vecchiasignora.com get a petition together to bring Moggi back

enough is enough with these clowns in charge who dont have any idea of how a club should be run

Gigli and Blanc have never been involved with football, and we dont need any further "learning on the job" at the clubs and fans expense

Getting Moggi back seems like the best idea to me....and if anyone here thinks that Moggi did anything differently than Galliani, Moratti, or the Delle Valle's then you are completely wrong !! Moggi and Juventus were the only one's being punished, and things are business as usual in calcio

The biggest scandal was the one that Moratti concocted against Moggi and our beloved club

BRING MOGGI BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Aren't we a little late now? We all know that Moratti and Berlusconni aren't innocent but it's useless now to ask for justice. C'mon we overcome that and we are back, why now to bring back same old story? I say that many of our fans sound like a bunch of whiners never satisfied with anything.

Vecchiasingora would be better to give a chance to this managment. The didn't dissapointed us, actually they overachieved, and don't bring same old bullshit how we were luck, and how with Moggi and better coach we could won scudetto.

I say someone have too much free time...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am hoping that vecchiasignora.com get a petition together to bring Moggi back

enough is enough with these clowns in charge who dont have any idea of how a club should be run

Gigli and Blanc have never been involved with football, and we dont need any further "learning on the job" at the clubs and fans expense

Getting Moggi back seems like the best idea to me....and if anyone here thinks that Moggi did anything differently than Galliani, Moratti, or the Delle Valle's then you are completely wrong !! Moggi and Juventus were the only one's being punished, and things are business as usual in calcio

The biggest scandal was the one that Moratti concocted against Moggi and our beloved club

BRING MOGGI BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag3: :flag3: :flag3:
Moggi is banned from football for 3 more years. Next, please.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if moggi is proved innocent then sure bring him back although it really wouldn't look good for us. We need a clean sweep on the management side, the only one who has done a decent job is blanc, we need someone like corvino to look after our transfers and an old player should be president - Who do people think we should replace the current management with - otherwise this thread is useless

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What a stupendously retarded idea.

And regarding Vecchiasignora.com. I am starting to think one of their members (or site admin) is a Goal.com writer considering how much Goal is pimping them out as the voice of Juve fans. Ridicolous crap.

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    What a stupendously retarded idea.

And regarding Vecchiasignora.com. I am starting to think one of their members (or site admin) is a Goal.com writer considering how much Goal is pimping them out as the voice of Juve fans. Ridicolous crap.
    what....you think you are the voice of Juventus fans ??

I suppose the anger of the fans for signing Poulsen was another goal.com trick too....

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yes, because me saying its presumptuous that the hack turd site that is Goal.com makes it seem like a one of the mill Juve forum is the spoke person of tons of millions Juventini world wide, means EXACTLY that I think that I speak for all Juve fans. Cant get one past you, can I?

I wont even mention how braindead one has to be to want Moggi back in Juve. Oops, I just did.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    The way the fans protest over everything is kinda embarassing really. They lose credibilty when they protest every week over every signing they disagree with. If they did it less frequently, they might have more impact and maybe the more serious issues like our incompetent board would be taken seriously. However, the protest agianst Giovinco's sale the first time was a good idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)