The Best British band Of The Last 10 years (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'll give you that. I'm in no ways versed in the British scene, and stuff Oasis puts out isn't even in my favorite genre of music.
hey it is no dig man,like every country there is a lot of quality music that gets lost behind teh mountains of shite that clog the airways and charts. there are a lot of excellent groups to come out of new york that will never have mainstream success and kings of leon were huge in britain while making no impact in their own country,simply because they were not "radio friendly"

Have anybody heard Foals? They are a superb and underrated band IMO
Foals are superb,good call

I liked the first couple of hits Muse put out. That shit was awesome.
Muse have been around for over 10 years,excellent band and great live performers

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
From loathing Pete Doherty in the past,i have to say that i've become a fan of him now.Babyshambles are no where near the best UK band in the last 10 years,but if Pete keeps a straight head,then Babyshambles can do great things.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
agreed salman, i am not a fan of him personally but if you listen to some of the libertines stuff it is superb

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
From loathing Pete Doherty in the past,i have to say that i've become a fan of him now.Babyshambles are no where near the best UK band in the last 10 years,but if Pete keeps a straight head,then Babyshambles can do great things.
I loved The Libertines... Babyshambles is just ok

Sep 28, 2002
oasis and muse on top...

coldplay also pretty great..

radioveratehead suck dick... they have 1 good song (creep)
you fucking idiot. creep is shit, pretty much as you are.

portishead should get a shout, their last album is brilliant, while foals and late of the pier, if they can follow up their debuts, should have a great future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)