The Batman Thread (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Its gona be a cult-classic

Its the most anticipated movie of the year

Its gona stay number one on the charts for a LONG time and break fucking Titanic's record, I wish

I simply cannot wait to see this fucking movie. Heath plays the joker so well supposedly that they might nominate him for next year's oscars.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I havent been so excited about a movie in a LONNNNNNNG time.What is the official release date however?July or November?

I think Eddy's exaggerating a bit with the Titanic comparison;).But i expect this movie to be the biggest movie of the year,hands down.Ledger's death will only make its viewership sky rocket.And his performance in it,from the trailers that ive seen,is brilliant.For the first time ever,i expect Bale to be overshadowed.Im a massive Bale fan,but ill spare Heath:D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I havent been so excited about a movie in a LONNNNNNNG time.What is the official release date however?July or November?

I think Eddy's exaggerating a bit with the Titanic comparison;).But i expect this movie to be the biggest movie of the year,hands down.Ledger's death will only make its viewership sky rocket.And his performance in it,from the trailers that ive seen,is brilliant.For the first time ever,i expect Bale to be overshadowed.Im a massive Bale fan,but ill spare Heath:D
That was the point my Paki brother;) but yeah, I do wish it happens. As from the trailers, yes, it is fucking insane. Im gona dye my hair fucking green when it hits here, and that will be July bro.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    ya i've seen the screen shots of heath online and the moment I saw it last year I was in awe of how bad ass they made him look as the joker. From that moment I knew that this movie was gonna be pimp.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Batman falls under the catagory of superheroes right? What are is powers?
    he doesn't have "super powers" but these abilities make him able to hold his own against any superhero

an Iron will, discipline and unrivaled combat training, intelligence, ability to make on the spot decisions, a host of top gagets...

oh and he happens to have billions of dollars at the tip of his fingers.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    he doesn't have "super powers" but these abilities make him able to hold his own against any superhero

an Iron will, discipline and unrivaled combat training, intelligence, ability to make on the spot decisions, a host of top gagets...

oh and he happens to have billions of dollars at the tip of his fingers.
    Well obviously, his father was a billionare.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The new Joker better be good, he must dark, insane and funny at the same time,
    J.N. could do that with a smile...

BatMAN >>> SUPERman (not Gigi of course)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)