The "Back to School" thread (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
everyones starting school tomorrow? eww!
i still have like two weeks
No, not everyone, I started two weeks ago. Pay attention woun't you :groan: :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

:LOL: Can't say I agree but as long as you enjoy it :)
    Well, maybe it wont. :D

But still, I think I'll like it, same with philosophy and sociology ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i dont have phylosophy because i chose scientific subjects :) psychology is the WORST subject ive ever had in my whole life

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    haha, sorry! i hope you do good this year :)
    I better, it's my final year before college.

All in all I kinda enjoy starting again like Martin. Maybe schools just fun in Norway (or we're just nerds:D). Hangin out with my friends, relaxing in the city after schools, a bit of easy classes, it's all good.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    i dont have phylosophy because i chose scientific subjects :) psychology is the WORST subject ive ever had in my whole life
    I kinda would want to try psychology sometime.. :)

Torks, maybe we're just sick of the 3 month vacation :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I better, it's my final year before college.

All in all I kinda enjoy starting again like Martin. Maybe schools just fun in Norway (or we're just nerds:D). Hangin out with my friends, relaxing in the city after schools, a bit of easy classes, it's all good.
    its my final year before college too! :cheesy: this year will be the best year because the grades dont count as high school grades for college so i can fail and still have a good promedy. and yes i know what you mean, school is waay more relaxing than college, im currently doing a course in college that prepares people for the admission test, and college is so stressful. school time is way shorter, plus you can sleep in some classes and still do good, everything is easy, etc.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I kinda would want to try psychology sometime.. :)

Torks, maybe we're just sick of the 3 month vacation :D
    ugh, it sucks. its the most boring thing ever. maybe it was the teacher but that classes just made me want to sleep. the teacher once caught me cheating in a test that was worth 30% of the grade and i got 0, god i had to study for the rest of the term because if not id have failed the subject

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    So many people with three or more months!!! I have two months and then two weeks around Christmas, that's it! :(

And uni starts again for me tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to kick-starting normal life again! I guess that means my life is fun, yay! :party::D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ugh, it sucks. its the most boring thing ever. maybe it was the teacher but that classes just made me want to sleep. the teacher once caught me cheating in a test that was worth 30% of the grade and i got 0, god i had to study for the rest of the term because if not id have failed the subject
    Cheater :D:p

I think it's a fascinating subject as such but I'm sure it could be quite dull in a school context :undecide:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    haha cheating rules! :D

well yes ive heard people that love it when they study it in college as a 5-year carreer but i think thats because they like it and they have the vocation for it. seeing psychology in school is stupid, and even more if youre studying in a scientific grade like mine

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    well yes ive heard people that love it when they study it in college as a 5-year carreer but i think thats because they like it and they have the vocation for it. seeing psychology in school is stupid, and even more if youre studying in a scientific grade like mine
    I read in the paper the other day that about 80% of people in this country who study psychology do it because they're f*cked up in the head themselves and they want to sort out their own problems :howler:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    I read in the paper the other day that about 80% of people in this country who study psychology do it because they're f*cked up in the head themselves and they want to sort out their own problems :howler:
    Well that explains why I would take it. :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    How often do you cheat then? :D
    I cheat every test. Back here teachers would think you're crazy if you didnt cheat :D

Never got cought (in High School) tho. The teachers know I cheat, but they cant touch me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)