The "Back to School" thread (3 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
But being harrassed in a Catholic school because you are a catholic is just beyond my comprehension.....

Thank God it's all over now....

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #207
    I have Bosnian, English, German, Latin, Maths, Geography, History, Sport, Psychology, Sociology and Democracy and Human Rights.

11 in total :)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    I study in an Art HS. My speciality is monumental peinture. I've got (this year) Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Art History, History, Geography, Philosophy, Romanian, German, French, Religing :wallabang:, Sports and that's all I guess.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Now. I would like to know what specialities you all are studying and what kind of classes are you taking :)
    Computing, Accounting, Maths, Discrete Maths (maths but worse), Business Data Management, Computer Information Systems at uni...

during high school, i did

Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Visual Arts, Computing, Agriculture (i went to an agricultural school :wallbang: my mum loved the vegetables i brought home :D)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Computing, Accounting, Maths, Discrete Maths (maths but worse), Business Data Management, Computer Information Systems at uni...

during high school, i did

Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Visual Arts, Computing, Agriculture (i went to an agricultural school :wallbang: my mum loved the vegetables i brought home :D)
    Did she make kimchi with the vegies??:drool::drool:

I've finished Uni now so....no more serious subjects to learn...

But I've signed in a bible course this year. 1 night per week, 4 YEARS to finish the whole course. I'm actually quite excited about it. However the first lesson was cancelled due to that lovely typhoon...I wonder whether the God Almighty was sending us some messages????:D:D

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Mine: Maths, Croatian, Italian, English, German, Biology with ecology, PE, Food and knowing food, History, Dactilography (spelling?), Hospitality (smg like that)and Basics of Tourism (smg like that :D), Religing.
    Total: 13 :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #216
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Yeah, just riding along to pass without making the tiniest effort beyond what will get you through. :D
    Oh, ok then, guilty as charged :D

No, I've actually started paying attention to classes now :eek: (but mostly because I have noone to talk to ;))

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #218
    3 hours??? :eek:

:geek:

I'll have to study tommorrow, 1 hour max. I cant stand more.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    I have new method. Anything I read, I reapeat loud, and I write notes. It`s easy, and you have a bit of fun! And you can learn it faster.

On thursday we have a test... English.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)