The "Back to School" thread (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
You know what I do like at your classes ? That you are able to chose those yourselves and plus, you've got so interesting classes like Veggies and Goodies and Astronomical Relationships between Football Lovers ;). We have got to take what they give us in school :groan:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
don`t be so sure! Any class can be interesting! Depends how you think about it! Take it easy, and you will have more fun!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #226
    Right, another typical weekend has gone by. Its 11 pm, and I have school tommorrow at 8. I havent studied at all (it's a long story which involves pool, my friends, f1, and some shopping, but to cut it short: Its not my fault. It never is :D ). It's not at all an easy day tommorrow, I'll most probably have to get a mark in geography (70% chance), and my knowledge is currently suited for a C max. There is a good chance my maths teacher will call on me to see if I have done my homework, which of course I havent, and I have to talk in front of the Bosnian class, but, you guessed it, I havent prepared anything. But dont you worry, something else is bound to go wrong.

Aaahhhhh, the wonderful days of education :D

[/sigh]

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #228
    Before I would have counted on Lady Luck to help me, but not now. It's only 2 years to college and I have to be more serious: I'm getting up at 4 am :eek:

Thats something new for me :rolleyes: :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #230
    I have tried to do that before. It usually went like this:

1. alarm ringing at ridiculous hours of the morning

2. me shutting down alarm

3. alarm ringing after 5 minutes

4. me throwing clock into wall

5. alarm not ringing again

6. me not studying anything

7. me being late for school

I expect it to happen tommorrow again :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    Thats it, I keep thinking it might work some day, and I might actually learn something... :D

I'll post here first if I get up ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #234
    I will dont worry ;)

Just 4 hours of sleep, I think I'll be OK tommorrow. I hope I wont fall asleep in class :D :sleepy:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #239
    Right. After getting up at 4.30 am to study mostly geography, I have just now (5.38 am) found out that my geography book is in fact at my mate!!! Beautiful, just be-a-****ing-utiful!!! :fero: :mad: :wallbang:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    I started school to this morning, and, of course,as always in the first day, I did nothing that cheering the old mates and stuff, which was very boring after all. I've got morning classes and this sucks, because I did not studied in the mornings since ... 7 years ago maybe .... I don't remember how that is done ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)