The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (4 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
A lot of the new Juve talent are only just heading out on loan this season.

Rugani, Kabashi, Beltrame, Padovan...

Bardi's birthday is so inconvenient for Leali, means he gets to go to the next U21. Berardi should be in there.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Rugani
Beltrame
Berardi

All 3 are called up for a training camp next week. Good news, some of our brightest prospects.

Zappacosta has been called up as well, Juve are close to him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm kind of pissed that Leali didn't make the cut.

The kid really needs Serie A time next season.

Perin and Bardi are good and all, but Leali could go toe-to-toe with them.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus' Leali, Goldaniga, Rugani, Sturaro, and Berardi have all been called up for the U21 friendly against Romania.

:tup:

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I have high hopes especially when it comes to Rugani and Berardi. Sturaro may turn out to be very interesting, diligent and hard-working player, but I don't see this spark characteristic of these who stand out from the crowd. It may change in couple of upcoming months, he is for sure player worth watching and monitoring. I wonder as well, how Berardi is going to present himself in forthcoming season, as he had very good one last year and his personal records gonna be very hard to break. Of course, it is possible, but everything better than 12-14 goals and 8-10 assist will be sufficient, given club he plays for and his age. The biggest enigma from these aforementioned players is Rugani, as he hasn't got chance to show off in Serie A so far. If he manages to play solid and without blatant blunders, I'm gonna be calm about his future.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have high hopes especially when it comes to Rugani and Berardi. Sturaro may turn out to be very interesting, diligent and hard-working player, but I don't see this spark characteristic of these who stand out from the crowd. It may change in couple of upcoming months, he is for sure player worth watching and monitoring, and it was his first steps in Serie A. I wonder as well, how Berardi is going to present himself in forthcoming season, as he had very good one last year and his personal records gonna be very hard to break. Of course, it is possible, but everything better than 12-14 goals and 8-10 assist will be sufficient, given club he plays for and his age. The biggest enigma from these aforementioned players is Rugani, as he hasn't got chance to show off in Serie A so far. If he manages to play solid and without blatant blunders, I'm gonna be calm about his future.
The great thing is that Leali, Rugani, Sturaro and Berardi will all be in Serie A this upcoming season. Which are not only some of our brightest prospects, but Italy's as well. One promising player for each department of the field. I know I'll be watching a lot of them this season.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
The great thing is that Leali, Rugani, Sturaro and Berardi will all be in Serie A this upcoming season. Which are not only some of our brightest prospects, but Italy's as well. One promising player for each department of the field. I know I'll be watching a lot of them this season.
Exactly. After one round, one season in Serie A, on highest level in Italy, we gonna have a chance to assess their usefulness. And in case at least one of them proves his ability and readiness to jump one level higher, to be a part of the biggest club in Italy, I'm sure that this player will be summoned back.

It doesn't concern Berardi, of course, as he has been brilliant in Serie A so far, and I hope that he is going to do it again.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Italy were down 2-0 against Serbia, and then made a 3-2 comeback.

2 goals from Belotti.

What a winning goal from Berardi. This guy is a gem. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)