The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Great entertaining match. I was impressed with the Azzurrini. Gio and Lanzafame were both very impressive. Screw Amauri lets just keep Lanzafame.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
The Eurosport commentator keeps praising Nocerino and how he will be Juve's future captain and Italy's future captain etc etc.

First match he was ok and the second and third matches he just played part of the second half so don't know where he is getting these ideas from

Sep 26, 2007
The Eurosport commentator keeps praising Nocerino and how he will be Juve's future captain and Italy's future captain etc etc.

First match he was ok and the second and third matches he just played part of the second half so don't know where he is getting these ideas from
You act like that is so outrageous

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Osvaldo called me on the phone, asked me if I wanted to play for the Azzurrini. You know what I said? I said, why Osvaldo, I'm not Italian?! He responded by saying I eat more Italian food than him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Giovinco is so friggin' sick. He didn't even put on a dribbling show yesterday when it is obvious that he can, he just showed what great passing and vision he has. He always tries to get his teammates involved and is too unselfish sometimes when his teammates keep fecking up his chances.

I liked Cigarini and Abate as well. The defenders looked like shite, but fortunately USA were crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)