The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
2nd red card for Turkey :D

The Italians were about to lose the match because Nocerino entered the game, but now the teams are equal after this red card Turkey got.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lanzafame was MOM, in what was clearly not a good game. No one to take the creative initiative until Giovinco was on. Pelle really sucks, the wingers Lanza and Abate would have been better if they had a non-terrible striker to work with.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I didn't like what i've seen from Marchisio until the goal.
Not the mistake for the goal, but his overall performance was bad.
Luckily, i've seen him previously and i know this was an off game for him.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I was really surprised by Lanzafame,it was actually the second time I saw him on the pitch and he looked promising.If he continues to work hard he could become a solid winger,if not,he will end being a Palladino(which isn't good).
Marchisio is ready to take Tiago's place in our squad,meaning he should be the first alternative to let's say Xabi Alonso.
Another player who impressed me is Abate.He is a damn good winger with bags of pace,shame he is owned by MILAN.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I see Abate becoming a fullback in the future. He's pretty one-dimensional in attack. All power, pace and stamina. Qualities perfectly suited to a wingback.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah had an off day. He lost too many balls, first his passing was pretty good, in a team who had little if any good passers.

But he gave away too many balls, he had little time to work with the ball, and tried to hold onto it too much (prolly felt he has to take intitiative, with no creative players but him on). But he slightly improved later, and ofcourse redeemed himself with the great goal. Plus his technique and ball controll was top class even if a meager performance.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Another player who impressed me is Abate.He is a damn good winger with bags of pace,shame he is owned by MILAN.
Abate had an impressive season. Whenever i watched Empoli he was among the best 3 players on the pitch.
Yeah, he's owned by Milan but he's a winger and i really don't remember when was the last time Milan played with wingers.
It's a shame that they won't sell him to us, eventhough they won't use him at all and they'll keep loaning him and then sell him, like they did with Foggia.

P.S: Damn, Dominic is right. He indeed has the characteristics of a wingback. Milan may use him afterall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)