The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (9 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I see Abate becoming a fullback in the future. He's pretty one-dimensional in attack. All power, pace and stamina. Qualities perfectly suited to a wingback.
:agree:

Abate had an impressive season. Whenever i watched Empoli he was among the best 3 players on the pitch.
Yeah, he's owned by Milan but he's a winger and i really don't remember when was the last time Milan played with wingers.
It's a shame that they won't sell him to us, eventhough they won't use him at all and they'll keep loaning him and then sell him, like they did with Foggia.

P.S: Damn, Dominic is right. He indeed has the characteristics of a wingback. Milan may use him afterall.
Abate might return to them if they would use him as a right-back.They don't have too much quality at the right-back spot with a super-old Cafu who will most probably leave and Oddo,who is shit since he is at Milan.Another player I expect to return to Milan sooner or later is Marzoratti,who isn't bad aswell.

BTW where is Criscito?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Casiraghi is trying different players who arent regulars in the U-nt. As you seen, players like Abate and several others are bit new to the team. He is testing new players. Rossi isnt the only one left out to try players, Criscito and couple of other players too (keepers).

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
So from the 4 goals scored in the Toulon festival, all have come from Juve players, Giovinco x2, Lanzafame and Marchisio. Good work ragazzini :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Go created a nice attack, Osvaldo passed from Gio's chip to Dessena, and Dessena scored Italy's second.

It was a masterclass set up by Gio.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The commentator here is having multiple orgasms whenever Giovinco touches the ball :lol2:
He can't stop praising him.
But he thinks he's an Empoli player and all the big teams in Italy will try to get him from Empoli :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)