The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (7 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
France 1-1 Italy

Santon - 5 - Caldirola - Crescenzi
7 - 4 - Verratti - Insigne
Gabbiadini - Destro

Anyone knows who the guys with these numbers are? Plus the french guys too, would be nice to know (per numbers). Verratti is a damn beast, didn't know that guy. Gabbiadini was lacking some instinct today, but he's exactly the kind of striker I like.
Verratti is probably the best player in Serie B this year, this guy is gonna be a monster playmaker. Pescara has a good chance of gaining promotion, in any case he'll be in Serie A next season as some big team will buy him otherwise. He's a bit small (1.65m) but he's a master at through balls.
I always hear good things about this kid. Some people say he's the next Pirlo.
I can't wait to see him in action in Serie A.

Insigne and Verratti are going to be monstrous. (ironic because they're so small. :D)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Really? A Romanista mate of mine think he's a decent prospect, but not good enough to even start in Serie A for Roma at the moment. I think Poli is a good talent wasted in a joke of a club. Inter is a graveyard for most footballers esp if they are Italian, stupid decision by him (and most prob his agent) to be transfered there.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
For Italy, their number nine Ciro Immobile deserves special mention. He ran all the time he was on the park, ghosting in between defenders and he took his goal well. You could see why the Juventus owned Pescara striker is the leading scorer in Serie B this season.

Also worth noting that 19 year old midfielder Marco Verratti is also a very tidy player. He seems to like to drop off a wee bit and then pick out key passes that unlock opposition defences. The Scots midfield were never close enough to him and his passes did seem to have our defence on the back foot far too often.

http://www.thefootyblog.net/2012/04/26/a-glimpse-into-the-future/

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Destro is going to be huge. We should definitely move for him; he is already establishing himself in Serie A this season.

With a big name signing like Cavani/Higuain and Ramirez + Destro, we will be set for many years in the attacking department ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)