The Azzurrini (U21-20-19...) Thread (12 Viewers)

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I had heard about Tassi (Inter, never saw him too) as the next big italian playmaker, but this guy is huge indeed. Imposing midfielder and has great passing skills. His partner was good as well (number 4). I thought he was already owned by Inter/Milan, but that's even better then. He didn't look so small to me, damn. :D

Thanks Salvatore, but I think Verratti was the number 8.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
I had heard about Tassi (Inter, never saw him too) as the next big italian playmaker, but this guy is huge indeed. Imposing midfielder and has great passing skills. His partner was good as well (number 4). I thought he was already owned by Inter/Milan, but that's even better then. He didn't look so small to me, damn. :D

Thanks Salvatore, but I think Verratti was the number 8.
He comes from Pescara and is a youth product of their academy. He has already 57 appearances in Serie B which is pretty precocious for an Italian player.

In any case, I think that Italy's national team has a bright future because this u21 generation is pretty damn good.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Balotelli, Immobile, Marrone, Borini, Caldirola, Crescenzi, Destro, Faraoni, Gabbiadini, Giandonato, Insigne, Santon, Bardi, Camporese, Perin, El Shaarawy, Verratti, Crisetig, Leali, Beltrame, Caprari, Tassi, Mattiello, Lezzerini, Penna, Di Benedetto, Curti, Petrucci, De Sciglio, Masi :tuttosport:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Leali, Pigliacelli, Viviani, De Silvestro, Piscitella...

By the way, I knew I recognized that french #8. Grenier from the U20 tournment, nice player. #3, #7 and #10 (Kakuta?) were impressive as well.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Poli isn't all that good to be honest and it's not at Inter that he is going to get playing time. I also see Insigne more as a forward in a trident than as a trequartista.
Everytime I saw him playing for Inter he seemed pretty solid to me. If you don't think Poli should go there, who do you think should?

And yes, I was thinking about making it a 4-3-3 by looking at the videos I've seen of him, but I wasn't so sure.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Have you seen the kid play lately? The only time I saw him was when we played Roma at the end of last year. He seemed pretty good. I also remember De Rossi was full of praise for him.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Managed to catch the game on a stream today. Very good performance against a tough team in France. The attack looked dangerous every time they went forward. Lets hope these kids don't get buried on benches and have their growth stunted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)