The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (5 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he would have sold u19 totti for that amount and you would have praise him for that.
like i praised him for selling zaniolo

oh wait

- - - Updated - - -

btw that's the guy i'd try to get:

the price would be an issue. if it's too cheap then fuck marotta for selling him for peanuts, if it's too expensive then fuck marotta for overpaying for him :think:

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
like i praised him for selling zaniolo

oh wait

- - - Updated - - -

btw that's the guy i'd try to get:
the price would be an issue. if it's too cheap then fuck marotta for selling him for peanuts, if it's too expensive then fuck marotta for overpaying for him :think:
Yeah i got it, he didn't sell zaniolo, although he definitely would.

but do you remember whom he sold? coman for 28 million, then replaced him with the sack of shit called douglas costa for 50 million. you do realize that those who appreciate this cunt are not much different than the allegroids on this forum, right?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah i got it, he didn't sell zaniolo, although he definitely would.

but do you remember whom he sold? coman for 28 million, then replaced him with the sack of shit called douglas costa for 50 million. you do realize that those who appreciate this cunt are not much different than the allegroids on this forum, right?
like zaniolo was the second coming of totti lol

and he signed pirlo for free
and barza for like 300k
and pogba for free
and licht and tevez for what, like 10m

again, i'm not the one who's obsessed with marotta. but if you want to play this game, for every single bad decision you mention i'll give you two good ones and we could play this all day, it will be fun

one thing is undeniable: things went south once he was fired

Jul 2, 2006
like zaniolo was the second coming of totti lol

and he signed pirlo for free
and barza for like 300k
and pogba for free
and licht and tevez for what, like 10m

again, i'm not the one who's obsessed with marotta. but if you want to play this game, for every single bad decision you mention i'll give you two good ones and we could play this all day, it will be fun

one thing is undeniable: things went south once he was fired
he was fired because things went south. he sold next decade of the club by spending hundreds of millions for bunch shit with no resale value. he did that to fill his own pocket. higuain deal for example was an obvious heist. btw, you already ran out of good ones.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
so in your world vidal was a bad purchase

thank you turk, nice chat
The team that went on to win a shit ton of titles under Conte and then Max, in what was one of the most successful times of the club, was built by Beppe. What more is there to say.

The downtalking of the man is one of the most stupid things on tuz.

But but HeRnAnEs and rInCoN.

Ah, nevermind.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That Italy vs Uruguay final should be a classic.

Italy are more exciting to watch and have the better players in attack, but Uruguay are incredibly solid defensively, as they've kept 5 clean sheets in their 6 games so far.

It's Italy's attacking verve and prowess vs Uruguay's cohesion and defensive solidity.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Sounds like a great final.

Having not seen any of Uruguay's matches I wonder how much they have been tested.

Besides England, a match they lost, it doesn't seem like they have played the toughest opposition.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Fagioli and Miretti of the U21, we only have Turicchia in the U20 iirc.

Would be good to scout some of the better players. Casadei, Baldanzi, and Pafundi look like potential stars. The first two will likely play with Miretti in the U21 after the tournaments.

Jun 16, 2020
Sounds like a great final.

Having not seen any of Uruguay's matches I wonder how much they have been tested.

Besides England, a match they lost, it doesn't seem like they have played the toughest opposition.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Fagioli and Miretti of the U21, we only have Turicchia in the U20 iirc.

Would be good to scout some of the better players. Casadei, Baldanzi, and Pafundi look like potential stars. The first two will likely play with Miretti in the U21 after the tournaments.
We have Miretti, Rovella, Ranocchia and Cambiaso at U21, while Kean left.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Azzurini lost WC final to Uruguay, 1-0. Pretty woeful display. Casadei and Baldanzi both completely phased out of the game. 2 shots in total and zero on target. Could barely string together more than 2 passes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The team that went on to win a shit ton of titles under Conte and then Max, in what was one of the most successful times of the club, was built by Beppe. What more is there to say.

The downtalking of the man is one of the most stupid things on tuz.

But but HeRnAnEs and rInCoN.

Ah, nevermind.

We LITTERALLY WENT TO SHIT AS SOON AS WE FIRED MAROTTA.

I dont get why anyone wastes a single second on deranged parrot like mumblings of Turk, the same BS for 2 decades with whoever he chooses to target within the club. Tune him out all already.

- - - Updated - - -

Azzurini lost WC final to Uruguay, 1-0. Pretty woeful display. Casadei and Baldanzi both completely phased out of the game. 2 shots in total and zero on target. Could barely string together more than 2 passes.

Sad to hear, but not suprised the Uruguayans clinch a narrow win, one of the nations who tactically drill and prepare their young players the best.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Uruguay's coach really got the game plan right, they dominated tactically the whole game, winning most duels up and down the field.

The midfield was overrun and only Prati held his own. He was the one to keep calm and still manage to see passes clearly, while Casadei and Giovane just couldn't string passes.

Prati, the defense, and Desplanches were good. For all of Uruguay's dominance they didn't create many chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)