The 4-yr. old Preacher (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
Because the suffering is the consequence of our free will. He doesnt make our decisions, we do. Our choices and free will bring the suffering. For instance God doesnt make the drunk driver drive drunk and kill someone. The driver chooses to drink till inebriation ignoring his conscience
and then drive. His decision then causes an accident and a death. His decisions not Gods
Oh, the free choice, free will argument: tell that to those who had the choice to die under the regime of Pol Pot.

Doesn't sound loving to me.
What do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Oh, the free choice, free will argument: tell that to those who had the choice to die under the regime of Pol Pot.

Doesn't sound loving to me.
What do you think?
Once again. Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler etc etc make their choices and then those that follow them do the same. God didn't allow that people who allowed those monsters to do what they did and didnt stop them did

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Are you saying god couldn't stop them then?
Of course he could, but what would that prove. How would that show God who loves him, how would man learn? If your son continued doing wrong would you constantly stop him or would you let him be him and learn from his mistakes? God allows free will to see whom among us listens to his guidance lives by his grace and wants to spend eternity with him, not ourselves. People dont seem to understand HELL is the complete seperation from God's love for eternity, because we choose us not him. God doesnt condemn to Hell we condemn ourselves by the choices we make

Sep 1, 2002
Of course he could, but what would that prove. How would that show God who loves him, how would man learn? If your son continued doing wrong would you constantly stop him or would you let him be him and learn from his mistakes? God allows free will to see whom among us listens to his guidance lives by his grace and wants to spend eternity with him, not ourselves. People dont seem to understand HELL is the complete seperation from God's love for eternity, because we choose us not him. God doesnt condemn to Hell we condemn ourselves by the choices we make
Are you saying a loving god watches innocent children suffer just so man can learn!

Well fuck that.

Sep 1, 2002
What im saying is that, our hubris, evil, desires and darkness is what causes the pain in the world not a loving God. Are you saying that you wish he would get involved all the time?
Have those that suffered asked to be given this life of hell? Did they have a chance to escape?

Loving god? I've seen more compassion in a cat playing with a mouse.

Jul 1, 2010
So how is that any different than a deity? There is no proof in extra terrestrial life, yet you believe but God nooooo
I didn't say that I believe in extra-terrestrial life, I said that it is extremely likely that they exist, considering the odds.

There is life on this planet, I don't understand how it couldn't be possible on another planet which has similar characteristics to ours, considering that there are an almost incalculable number of planets in the universe.

Oh and we have found ice on Mars, which means that life on that planet could have been possible at one point.

We have the proof of life on earth, I am just considering the odds.

We have no proof of the existence of a deity.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Have those that suffered asked to be given this life of hell? Did they have a chance to escape?

Loving god? I've seen more compassion in a cat playing with a mouse.
Ok im officially done speaking to you. Your obnoxious tone and blatant disrespect of my beliefs and or feelings about this subject shows transparently so i will no longer discuss this with you. Your questions and stance come from a point of hate and bigotry and I will no longer have a discussion with you while others are at least respectful

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I didn't say that I believe in extra-terrestrial life, I said that it is extremely likely that they exist, considering the odds.

There is life on this planet, I don't understand how it couldn't be possible on another planet which has similar characteristics to ours, considering that there are an almost incalculable number of planets in the universe.

Oh and we have found ice on Mars, which means that life on that planet could have been possible at one point.

We have the proof of life on earth, I am just considering the odds.

We have no proof of the existence of a deity.
Some people dont believe were really here :)

Sep 1, 2002
Ok im officially done speaking to you. Your obnoxious tone and blatant disrespect of my beliefs and or feelings about this subject shows transparently so i will no longer discuss this with you. Your questions and stance come from a point of hate and bigotry and I will no longer have a discussion with you while others are at least respectful
I have not insulted you on any occasion, but a god you believe in that is cruel, as I see it. I ask clarification of a few simple points, which you have failed to answer, other than, "God knows best" (paraphrase).

Your faith might be strong, but your arguments are weak.

If you feel challenging your god on basic matters is wrong or disrespectful then I suggest you consider the relationship between yourselves. A parent doesn't demand respect and obedience, they must earn it in ever way. If your Jesus (or any other prothet, god) wants mine then face me and answer my god-damn questions.

Until then I haven't lost faith in god; god has lost faith in me.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I have not insulted you on any occasion, but a god you believe in that is cruel, as I see it. I ask clarification of a few simple points, which you have failed to answer, other than, "God knows best" (paraphrase).

Your faith might be strong, but your arguments are weak.

If you feel challenging your god on basic matters is wrong or disrespectful then I suggest you consider the relationship between yourselves. A parent doesn't demand respect and obedience, they must earn it in ever way. If you Jesus wants mine then face me and answer my god-damn questions.

Until then I haven't lost faith in god; god has lost faith in me.
No sir, you offend by your tone. Also my argument is weak to you because anything other than definitive proof or acceptance of your points is weak. Im sorry sir i will pray for you. Your words show that you have deep anger and hatred towards faith and God. I wish I could have helped you in some way. If you really want to talk to Jesus or God read scripture but strip your hatred away and open your mind.If you listen he will speak to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)