Terrorism (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shadowfax said:
Not saying they should... however if they are then gonna spout pony for the next 60 years how they saved the world... maybe they should have .. at least then they might actually have some basis for such claims

Shame we cannot have some sort of historial time machine and actually see what would have happened without our help...because right now it's hard to speculate either way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Vinman said:
My point is that our troops, including a family member of mine, gave their blood and lives trying to rid Europe of Hitler and the Nazi's
The difference here is that whilst you are unlucky enough to have a relative that was hurt / killed in the war as an american... for the european it is the norm... we all did

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Vinman said:
Hitler believed in the "super race"- blond hair, blue eyed people should rule the world, and the rest would be subservient, and or wiped off the earth

I'm sure you agree with his treatment of the Jews, however
Obviously it didn't matter to you either. When scores of jews would come on boats on the shores of NY, they would be turned away. They were the same jews.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
are we keeping score, or something ???

you believe what you believe, and I'll do the same

My point is that our troops, including a family member of mine, gave their blood and lives trying to rid Europe of Hitler and the Nazi's
My point is that you only started talking about your family member (who had 7 pieces of shrapnel in his body) to work at my emotions. You've done it before in discussions and it's simply not fair.

Your argument should have been that your troops gave their blood and lives trying to rid Europe of Hitler, period.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Shadowfax said:
The difference here is that whilst you are unlucky enough to have a relative that was hurt / killed in the war as an american... for the european it is the norm... we all did
Vinman doesn't realise that I'm afraid.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Dear god, you don't even have a clue. Do you know why Jews were being slaughtered in huge numbers at the end of WWII? Let me tell you.

Hitler came to the conclusion the German people weren't as much übermensch as he would have liked. Therefore he tried to destroy every possible escape route for German soldiers and civilians. He wanted as many Germans dead as possible. However it was also clear that the Jews were below the Germans. Thus they had to go first. Hence the slaughter. As for your "super race", blond hair and blue eyes were far from the most important features. You shouldn't read those American history books, Vinni.
Did I say that was the most important part of it ??

No

again, learn to read, or improve upon your English skills

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
Did I say that was the most important part of it ??

No

again, learn to read, or improve upon your English skills
I just wanted to explain to you what Hitler really believed in. He did have a theory you know. Hitler wasn't the moron you just pictured him to be.

Oh, and before you make comments on my English skills:

- I DO speak German now, despite your wonderful rescue
- I speak French
- I'm learning to speak Italian
- I speak Dutch
- I speak English

So what do you speak?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
My point is that you only started talking about your family member (who had 7 pieces of shrapnel in his body) to work at my emotions. You've done it before in discussions and it's simply not fair.

Your argument should have been that your troops gave their blood and lives trying to rid Europe of Hitler, period.
when have I brought family members into discussions before ??

I dont care about "working on your emotions", sell that shit to someone else

I wont get so personal again with anyone here...because its not deserving

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
RochemBeck said:
Shame we cannot have some sort of historial time machine and actually see what would have happened without our help...because right now it's hard to speculate either way.
Theres enough proof by way of the status of the war at the time of american intervention, the continued progress of the allied forces, the key victories at the time etc etc to show without a doubt that the war was on its way to being won without america... Of course we are all grateful to america for speeding up this process and thus saving many lives, but this "we saved europe" bullshit is absolutely sickening....

This attitude is exactly why alot of people around the world despise americans...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
Hitler believed in the "super race"- blond hair, blue eyed people should rule the world, and the rest would be subservient, and or wiped off the earth
Which is essentially wrong and against human nature and would/did contribute to his downfall.

I'm sure you agree with his treatment of the Jews, however
Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about! First of all do not assume things because of those little prejudices and stereotypes you have about my people/race/religion. Go look up history books about Al-Andalus, the Islamic Empire, Prophet Muhammed...etc and educate yourself how Jews, Christians, and other minorites were treated by Muslims. Go read about the concept of "Zimmi" or "ahl al-zimma" in Islam and then we could have a mature discussion!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
when have I brought family members into discussions before ??

I dont care about "working on your emotions", sell that shit to someone else

I wont get so personal again with anyone here...because its not deserving
Vin, that's the only way you discuss. Obviously you do care, because other than that you're not a rhetorical wonder. I also advise you to stay out of WWII discussions, because you have made yourself look like an idiot today.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Vin, that's the only way you discuss. Obviously you do care, because other than that you're not a rhetorical wonder. I also advise you to stay out of WWII discussions, because you have made yourself look like an idiot today.

Differing opinions that you can't handle...so who's the idiot ??

you've been banned before, and its not because you're a genius

I'd tell you to stick to football, but the best you can do is call players cunts

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
Differing opinions that you can't handle...so who's the idiot ??

you've been banned before, and its not because you're a genius
No, this isn't about opinions. America did not save us. Period. That's not an opinon, that's a fact. Making it look like an opinon is false and therefore something you aren't entitled to do as well. And like I proved today, I know far more about WWII than you do.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
don't fight on history - history is an interpretation of what happened and interpretation -->opinion of someone (which is different from everyone ) --> always biased specially when it comes to sensitive subject like religion,belief,wars etc..
when we talk about history everyone is right and everyone is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)