Terrorism (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

nah.
I guess it wouldn't make a difference if you did. very well.

Ohh and the nuclear bomb dropped on Nagasaki was targeteted on the Catholic church in that city, that's how the bomber knew it was Nagasaki. It was the only western building in Japan at that time, which also meant it harboured POW's. Not entirely smart on us.
ok. Glad you got that piece of info off of your chest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Yes, they are places designated for worship. It's definition doesn't change from an action. Just like the oval office isn't a whore house. It's still the president's office.

Read your sentance and focus on the word "said." Past tense. Yes. They were for civilians. I'm aware that they've been used not only for hiding weapons, but also as civilian shelters, places the insurgents attack from, and hide. Your not brining anything new here.

When bombs drop from the sky destroying anything, do you think the USA said wait, it's a house of worship? Nope.
As far as the Iraqi resistance are concerned, when their lives are at risk, it's just another 4 walled hideout.

While I acknowledge that this is probably morally wrong, because they're making these places harder targets for US troops, i still don't see this as bad as US toops opening fire to people WORSHIPING, or to a soldier shooting a weapon-less and wounded Iraqi in the head AT A mosque.
If the Mosque is a hideout for terrorists and stock piles of weapons, I'm all for blowing it to hell. It's their own fault for disregarding their own moral beliefs of their religion, and turning the sacred mosque into a fortress. I would say the same thing if St. Joseph's church down the street was a sanctuary for terrorists.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Yeah you run to a door. Faster than Shadowfax (whats that all about, Ive seen it in a sig somewhere. nevermind)
Please explain this little rant, Emma my dear !!!

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Please explain this little rant, Emma my dear !!!
I was hoping you would do that. Havent you seen that signature around here? Maybe I dreamt that. If you mean the rant about you, um no idea. Corner, door, seemed funny at the time :moan:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I was hoping you would do that. Havent you seen that signature around here? Maybe I dreamt that. If you mean the rant about you, um no idea. Corner, door, seemed funny at the time :moan:
OK, I guess...

I dont remember Paul (Shadowfax) "running" out of here....

River thought she chased him out of here, but that couldnt be farther from the truth

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
she said she pulled him up on his superior attitude a few times and people started to agree. So not that impossible that he would leave after having his name shit on and not that hilarious that River would think that might have played a part.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

OK, I guess...

I dont remember Paul (Shadowfax) "running" out of here....

River thought she chased him out of here, but that couldnt be farther from the truth
Yes he did. I searched and found his thread asking to delete his account. Looking for some 'oh please dont go' that didnt come perhaps :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
she said she pulled him up on his superior attitude a few times and people started to agree. So not that impossible that he would leave after having his name shit on and not that hilarious that River would think that might have played a part.
I dont recall him ever having a superior attitude. And ive been reading his posts for a couple years now.

no traces of errant feces either.

but i understand why she'd want credit for running him out.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++

I dont recall him ever having a superior attitude. And ive been reading his posts for a couple years now.

no traces of errant feces either.

but i understand why she'd want credit for running him out.
She wanted credit? I thought she was just asking that. She probably wouldnt have wanted him to leave.

And come on Paul always had a superior deal going on, probably justified but still :D

Anyways who cares, its not my or your business EggWafflehead. ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
yeah whatever you dont have to defend her she can defend herself.

a couple years back i argued about football quite a bit. most of my posts were football-related and whenever i spoke to shadowfax (then known as respaul) he wasnt respectful. maybe she was trying to get a response out of him. you think he might hate women?

ive been meaning to get rid of the eggwaffle gig for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)