Terrorism (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Majed, I thought the mosques were for worship only. You said they were all civilians, and were no part of the war effort.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-11-28-iraq-weapons-report_x.htm

Check it homie.
Yes, they are places designated for worship. It's definition doesn't change from an action. Just like the oval office isn't a whore house. It's still the president's office.

Read your sentance and focus on the word "said." Past tense. Yes. They were for civilians. I'm aware that they've been used not only for hiding weapons, but also as civilian shelters, places the insurgents attack from, and hide. Your not brining anything new here.

When bombs drop from the sky destroying anything, do you think the USA said wait, it's a house of worship? Nope.
As far as the Iraqi resistance are concerned, when their lives are at risk, it's just another 4 walled hideout.

While I acknowledge that this is probably morally wrong, because they're making these places harder targets for US troops, i still don't see this as bad as US toops opening fire to people WORSHIPING, or to a soldier shooting a weapon-less and wounded Iraqi in the head AT A mosque.

Burke, you're trying too hard again.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Yes, they are places designated for worship. It's definition doesn't change from an action. Just like the oval office isn't a whore house. It's still the president's office.

Read your sentance and focus on the word "said." Past tense. Yes. They were for civilians. I'm aware that they've been used not only for hiding weapons, but also as civilian shelters, places the insurgents attack from, and hide. Your not brining anything new here.

When bombs drop from the sky destroying anything, do you think the USA said wait, it's a house of worship? Nope.
As far as the Iraqi resistance are concerned, when their lives are at risk, it's just another 4 walled hideout.

While I acknowledge that this is probably morally wrong, because they're making these places harder targets for US troops, i still don't see this as bad as US toops opening fire to people WORSHIPING, or to a soldier shooting a weapon-less and wounded Iraqi in the head AT A mosque.

Burke, you're trying too hard again.

Now it seems you are the one running to the corner. The US bombed a Catholic church on purpose during WWII, so we aren't like "hatin'" just on the Muslims.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Now it seems you are the one running to the corner. The US bombed a Catholic church on purpose during WWII, so we aren't like "hatin'" just on the Muslims.
Got Logic?!

1) Please quote where i said that it was ONLY towards Muslims/Mosques.
2) How is running "afraid" to a corner relavent to any of the things I or you said?
3) The US droped 2 atomic bombs durring WWII. I'm sure the Japanese had some sort of shrines..etc.

Burke. focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)