Terrorism (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Actually, I bet a few people here would want me to leave, for different reasons. ;)

I guess I'm discovering what its like to be a minority here, along with my time around Detroit. But sometimes the statements made really get beneath my skin, and they must be dealt with. I do respect other people's opinions, even though sometimes I find them completely absurd and too stereotypical.

It's like I'm fighting this war here alone......ironically similar to the real war. :p As you've probably heard before, this country is all I know, and I'm proud to be born and raised here. But you can see how some of the comments made can tick me off. But I applaud you, Majed, for understanding my point of view while sharring yours, and being open to the topic at hand.
How were you a minority in Detriot?

i guess i'll call you Andy Bush from now on. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

How were you a minority in Detriot?

i guess i'll call you Andy Bush from now on. :D
Don't you dare call me that. :D

How am I a minority in Detroit when I'm in Detroit?

1) I'm white, obviously

2) Detroit's population is about 75% black.

Just make one wrong turn and have to stop for gas in Detroit, then you will really feel like a minority. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

1) I'm white, obviously

Just make one wrong turn and have to stop for gas in Detroit, then you will really feel like a minority. :D
cool... so it's like New Orleans up there except there are so many other nationalities there..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

cool... so it's like New Orleans up there except there are so many other nationalities there..
Not exactly catching your drift Majed. Detroit has a rather large Greek population and some Eastern Europeans, but the Islamic population in the nearby Dearborn, MI, is second to none in the States. It has the highest percentage of Islamic people in one city.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

1) I'm white, obviously

I thought all white people in detroit wanted to be black.

Kid Rock, Eminem, BayernFussball, right? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

I thought all white people in detroit wanted to be black.

Kid Rock, Eminem, BayernFussball, right? :D
:LOL: Well, first of all, Burke is not from Detroit. He is from West Virginia. Secondly, I have been in Detroit many a times, and I never felt the urge to act black. :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
It's so easy to talk about terrorism from the confines of the ivory tower or the sidewalk Parisian caffe, but do you actually know terrorism? Have you seen the victims, have you breathed the stench? Well, I saw it first-hand. Ten thousand evil Gingerbread men running hog-ass wild in the streets sucking people's brains out, turning them into Andies . . . I mean Zombies. It was terrible. We need help over here, but there is no Superman to call on. Perhaps that giant pair of testicles from the Great White North will hear our call.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++

Just call Nick, he thinks he is better than all of us.
Isnt he?

Some punk tried to steal his laptop. Our hero Nick ran to the nearest phone box, put on his costume, caught up with the guy and kicked the hell out of him. The laptop didnt make it. We believe Nick used it as a weapon on his opponent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
It's so easy to talk about terrorism from the confines of the ivory tower or the sidewalk Parisian caffe, but do you actually know terrorism? Have you seen the victims, have you breathed the stench? Well, I saw it first-hand. Ten thousand evil Gingerbread men running hog-ass wild in the streets sucking people's brains out, turning them into Andies . . . I mean Zombies. It was terrible. We need help over here, but there is no Superman to call on. Perhaps that giant pair of testicles from the Great White North will hear our call.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Go get your teeth straightened.
my teeth are amazing already. :D

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA, you have no idea what you are talking about, you can't even find WV on a map.
Yeah I was joking. Im pretty sure WV sucks more than your haircut :D

Though I can use a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)