Terrorism (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

So wait.......I can't support Arabs? I can't support my own race? Is that so horrible to you?

And how do you hate what the U.S. is doing and you're constantly coming up with excuses validating the morality of every disgraceful act that goes on in Iraq? I know you think the soldiers are doing their job, but the whole thing is screwed up........who do we blame? Bush?.....he's there for 4 more years. No one said all the soldiers are corrupt and would love nothing else but to see Arabs suffer, but some of them genuinely do. They're all part of the system which we're criticizing so I don't really know why you're arguing.
I never said you can't support your "race," but if I was pro-"white" I would be called a bigott, so take it easy on the race issue.

I am not coming up with excuses, I am just saying that it is not the soldiers fault, they are doing only what they are told. I never said the soldiers are corrupt, I said it was an isolated incident.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Warning: Graphic pictures.

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GAWWWWWD!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THERE WERE GRAPHIC PICTURES OF PEOPLE GETTING KILLED IN A WARZONE?

THAT IS AMAZING, WE SHOULD FIGHT WARS NOT WITH WEAPONS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE, BUT WITH HARSH LANGUAGE, AND BARE FISTS.

This goes out to Andy: We should remove the standard issue M-16 A3 that shoots a 5.56 mm steel core ball ammunition, to Husquevarna chainsaws.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GAWWWWWD!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THERE WERE GRAPHIC PICTURES OF PEOPLE GETTING KILLED IN A WARZONE?

THAT IS AMAZING, WE SHOULD FIGHT WARS NOT WITH WEAPONS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE, BUT WITH HARSH LANGUAGE, AND BARE FISTS.

This goes out to Andy: We should remove the standard issue M-16 A3 that shoots a 5.56 mm steel core ball ammunition, to Husquevarna chainsaws.
No one dumbass. Just a handy resource :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Its no surprise that the UN is as effective as a mute trying to do roll call.
Bosnia, Rwanda, Ivory Coast, Haiti...what began as a great idea by Canadian Prime Minister Lester Pearson (the Blue Helmets: peacekeepers) materialized into a show of muscle from the Security Council choosing when to exercise their veto: its no big secret that France was a pot-bellied PIG when it came to Iraq...les garcons knew that OIL would not come cheap if Saddam was overthrown and neither would the under-the-radar kickbacks. Before they are praised for their stand against the evil empire they call "LES ETAT UNIS" they should clean their own garbage: Algeria and that bloodbath they created under the so-called great De Gaulle who was a sucker for the goose stepping Europeans with accents. While every European nation was having a generation killed trying to stop 'radical arayans' les bleus did what they do best...turn the other cheek.
ARE these the GREAT men that were going to stop terrorism in the world and put an end to a dictatorship?? Je pense pas mon mec...
Especially when les garcons were getting oil at "POST-CHRISTMAS DAY PRICES".
Lets have more meetings...introduce more sanctions and hold more talks so that les garcons could get a bang for their buck for a few more years.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++

Emma: I love you, you are amazing, you make my day shine and I want to know if you will marry me? pweeeeeeeeezzzzeee!?!?
Your not my type. Never did like people who as Nick would say 'try to hard'

hehehe

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Personally..I'm sick of people making excuses for them..if you were in their shoes..if you grew up like them...if you had nothing like them...
you probably have a point going on there but the fact is that NOT EVERY INDIVIDUAL in that reason is a terrorist and the MAJORITY ARE NOT..THE MAJORITY ARE NOT BRAINWASHED....the so-called clerics know which ones to pick on: I guarantee you they are not looking for the leaders who stand out of the pack ..they are looking for the shy insecure ones they could twist and convince to kill themselves. To convince someone to do that you need someone with low self-esteem, with a meager outlook on life and with a hell of a LITTLE to live for.
Its the shy insecure ones who will give up their right to think for themselves. The problem doesnt lie with the shy insecure people however- it lies with the clerics who take advantage of their situation.

Theres shy insecure people in every country in the world- in probably every borough, every suburb, every poor neighbourhood, every college in this country. Theyre all potential terrorists in that sense. But whats the difference here?

The difference is WE dont have religious fundamentalists who take advantage of their situation.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++

Its the shy insecure ones who will give up their right to think for themselves. The problem doesnt lie with the shy insecure people however- it lies with the clerics who take advantage of their situation.

Theres shy insecure people in every country in the world- in probably every borough, every suburb, every poor neighbourhood, every college in this country. Theyre all potential terrorists in that sense. But whats the difference here?

The difference is WE dont have religious fundamentalists who take advantage of their situation.
Have you been studying or just thinking and putting your brain to use? :)

btw I dont mean this in a bad way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)