Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (39 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
So the line-up for Creamfields 2010 in Malta was released, and tbh compared to the last two years is not that great.

FERRY CORSTEN
PETE TONG
DUBFIRE
DAVE CLARKE
NIC FANCIULLI
DAVIDE SQUILLACE

Tongy is a fucking king, and Dubfire is pretty gd too, but the others aren't too good. Dave Clarke is decent apparantly, but Corsten, Fanciulli and Squillace are pretty bad. Thankfully there is one more to be announced. I fucking hope its Calvin Harris!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm really liking Deadmau5 at the moment
I liked his older stuff when he first hit the scene eg Faxing Berlin, Jaded.

His stuff now just sounds a bit samey, but always interested in what he releases.

So the line-up for Creamfields 2010 in Malta was released, and tbh compared to the last two years is not that great.

FERRY CORSTEN
PETE TONG
DUBFIRE
DAVE CLARKE
NIC FANCIULLI
DAVIDE SQUILLACE

Tongy is a fucking king, and Dubfire is pretty gd too, but the others aren't too good. Dave Clarke is decent apparantly, but Corsten, Fanciulli and Squillace are pretty bad. Thankfully there is one more to be announced. I fucking hope its Calvin Harris!
Dubfire is superb!!! i saw him last year and he was brilliant, really dark and bouncy.

I like Nic Fanciulli too. I have heard good things about Dave Clarke too.

Not a fan of Pete Tong as a DJ. His show is great and he seems like a cool guy, but his sets never do anything for me.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

FERRY CORSTEN
PETE TONG
DUBFIRE
DAVE CLARKE
NIC FANCIULLI
DAVIDE SQUILLACE

Dave Clarke is a superb dj, if you're into his style that is.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Dubfire is superb!!! i saw him last year and he was brilliant, really dark and bouncy.

I like Nic Fanciulli too. I have heard good things about Dave Clarke too.

Not a fan of Pete Tong as a DJ. His show is great and he seems like a cool guy, but his sets never do anything for me.
Yeah i like dubfire, Fanciulli i heard last year and i didn't like how he played. Clarke i heard he is good but heavy

Tong is a great radio dj, when he came in like 2007 or 2008 i had really enjoyed him, but it could be cause i was completely fucked haha

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I've never seen Dubfire I've seen Sharam and he was awesome! Really nice set... I wish Deep Dish would come out with something new because they were pretty good

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Doesn't exactly fit in this thread but I'll put it here anyway because he was mentioned above.

I read somewhere recently that Calvin Harris said he doesn't think he'll ever make a solo album again. He's going to concentrate on just producing and working with other people.

Jul 15, 2006
Doesn't exactly fit in this thread but I'll put it here anyway because he was mentioned above.

I read somewhere recently that Calvin Harris said he doesn't think he'll ever make a solo album again. He's going to concentrate on just producing and working with other people.
Really? Unfortunate... I hope their tracks like he did with Dizzee, really like 'em.

Anyways... I wubbbb dubstep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)