Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (39 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Good tracks there, although I'm not sure Picotto is house.

Thanks for reminding me about him - I used to love that guy's tracks.

I don't know much about them but they always do really well in the DJ Top 100 polls. Although so do some terrible DJs
To some extant i do agree that Picotto is not house,but some of his tracks are.The complixity of electronic music that sometimes u get confused in diffrentiating its types what is house n what is trance,the above track of Picotto i consider house BUT i can also say it can be eurotrance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Next Wed, Steve Aoki is performing here for free! Then for the weeks following that, i have 2manydjs on 7th september; on the same night there is Joachim Garraud, Antoine Clamaran, Guy Gerber and Cosmic Gate; 18th Sept Deadmau5 and Gareth Emery, and on 20th Sept David Guetta

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Next Wed, Steve Aoki is performing here for free! Then for the weeks following that, i have 2manydjs on 7th september; on the same night there is Joachim Garraud, Antoine Clamaran, Guy Gerber and Cosmic Gate; 18th Sept Deadmau5 and Gareth Emery, and on 20th Sept David Guetta
With or without the visuals (covers etc.)? If it's with, you're in for a treat. Really a lot of fun.

Now that summer is almost done :)cry:), it's time to look back: Best electronic sets (live and/or dj) I attended & still remember were Housemeister, Plastikman, Mr Oizo, D.I.M. & Deadmau5 (even though I don't particularly like his music).

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
try:

anja_schneider_feat_cari_golden-_something_left_(original_mix)
Edu Imbernon - Mayenco (Original Mix) (Premiera)
Pet Soul Boys, Coyu & Alessio Mereu - Calypso Soul (Edu Imbernon Vocal Soul Mix)
jose_nunez_mync_and_harry_choo_choo_romero-boogers_(uner_and_coyu_abreme_la_puerta_mix)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)