Team of the year (12/13) (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Those players playing in a great collective team got them into a final, Götze did not do that well for Dortmund, was mainly good but not exceptional, league or CL. Ronaldo had a great CL year, and Messi being Messi as usual while playing in a weaker Barca basically. I would defenitely have Messi over Götze (duh) and Ronaldo over Ribery, though I atleast get why Ribery is chosen, he was overall fantastic. Can keep him and take out Ibra for Ronaldo prolly.

If you are so keen to highlight Bayern players, you should take out Licht, move Lahm to right and put Alaba to left.
I would not have Messi in my time but you already know that.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Oz_Bianconero88
Nov 17, 2012
  • Thread Starter #24

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Nice, our teams are almost identical! I just couldn't find a place for Ribery... Taking into account CL form, I should of swapped him for Cavani.. It's a hard one though! :/
    You have a great knowledge of football then :spliff:

Me neither, that's why I put him as the first substitute, he was great, but C Ronaldo just looked more decisive imo.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Juventino[RUS];4245094 said:
    Caballero :rofl:
    He was totally great for Málaga in both CL and Liga, who'd be a better option than him?

you dirty reus lover hhehe :p
    Was the second one in my team :D just after Vidal :p

People putting messi in... are people who would not have given pavel nedved the golden ball.
    I doubted about him, but scoring 60 goals should be enough :hi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)