Tanguy Ndombele - CM - Lyon (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Hes not in Pjanics league, but yeah defenitely buy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Pjanics is 28 he is 22 and stronger and more explosive. i think he fits our style better. pjanic is in la la land very lazy and sissy player. we have always been a hard working team. unless you are pirlo who is supported by 2 monsters like Vidal and Pogba.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pjanic has his flaws but he is a top player, this kid needs to show more to be talked in that regard. But yeah I definitely like his skillset. But people will be disappointed if they expected a Pogba.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is there still anyone who doesn’t think this guy would improve our midfield immediately?
we have a 21 year old who has played what, 4-5 CL games in his career so far, and a runner who has trouble controling the simplest passes. then we bring on a DM whos not really a DM but isnt really a CM either. anyone would improve our mid

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Is there still anyone who doesn’t think this guy would improve our midfield immediately?
I seen very little of him, but he straight up sucked against Barca. Offfered nothing going forward and Barca just ran through their mid all game long. If that is hes true level I would argue he is massively overrated.

Apr 17, 2013
According to Italian media Rai Sport (so i think BS ?) , Juventus Turin went on the offensive for Tanguy Ndombele. The Turin club has proposed 50 million euros to Lyon to engage the services of the French international midfield. An offer refused by the Rhone club that would claim 90 million. Case to follow ..

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)